Natural Camoflage Glitch?

Lord Maim

I'm partway through Fontaine Futuristics and have found that my Natural Camoflage has stopped working. I've tried unequipping it and reequipping it, restarting the system, etc. with no success.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Happened to me today. I have no save file other than previous areas and the auto save at the beginning of Fontaine Futuristics and as I'm doing it on hard with no vita chambers, I can't be asked to start again. It's a real pain in the ass not having Natural Camouflage anymore, especially when I mess up a hack and the security bots turn up.

I also had a glitch where my left hand disappeared after finding the rocket launcher, luckily I'd just saved before hand and reloading did the trick.

Guess the only thing we can do right now is continue without it, massive pain in the arse that it is, until it's patched or someone figures a way to fix it in-game or I finish the game and move on.

i had this glitch on multiplayer today where i aero dashed a little sister away but somehow ended up on the top balcony without her.... another bs thing that happened in MP..... the only glitch trophy in SP was my counterattack... i did this with rocks,trashcans,grenades etc and it wouldnt pop up... i got lucky after awhile of trying and it did

By, its not working, what do you mean?

Are you waiting a bit for it to kick in and everything?

Maybe your game is glitched?

By not working, I mean that I could stand still for a year and it won't engage. I reloaded a few earlier saves and I think it's connected to the point in Fontaine Futuristics when you're "in the spotlight", as it were. All my saves before that point it worked fine. After that, nada.

Honestly, it's not all that hot anyways. I unequipped it because standing still for it to kick it really isn't ideal in this game. Especially if you're going to be going through on the hardest difficulty...no point. If you've bought it or have it, use another more useful item instead.

Happened to me just after I got the teleport plasmid for the final time.

Think they could be related? Because I imagine it was meant to be disabled so that splicer can see you when you teleport into the room with him and then it just isn't reactivated when it's supposed to be.

what teleport plasmid??:think:

You can't use it, you just touch it and it disappears and then reappears somewhere else. If you find it enough times it starts teleporting you everwhere really quickly, and then it brings you to this place where you get a mediocre tonic. You get no plasmid though.