Rank 40 Club!

ashiano

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my platinum right now. Played all in one go hard with no-vitachambers. It's really hard to get all offline trophies in one go, even in hard, it was really tough. Anyway, just got it right now! :D

I cannot wait to get into that SP. Hard shouldn't be too bad compared to Survivor on the first one, but I am not sure if I want to do it in one go or two runs? Congrats on the plat though.

I cannot wait to get into that SP. Hard shouldn't be too bad compared to Survivor on the first one, but I am not sure if I want to do it in one go or two runs? Congrats on the plat though.

Well.. at the very beggining, as I wasn't couting to confront the Big Sister (yes, you'll have to defeat the big sister everytime you save/harvest 3 little sister) but in the very beggining she appears just after you save your 1 or 2 little sister I guess.. and it was really hard because I was low ammunition, low money, low everything!

But after that it wasn't that hard.. I finish the game with all type of ammo, with a lot of adam, all plasmids (almost in 3 level all of them) and 800$ (can't carry more) so it was easy, the last level it's supose to be the hardest one cuz u have a lof of enemies but you'll have either 1 plasmid that will help u a loooot as it killss everyone for u... you'll discover it when u get thet (it's the plasmid/slot) that u can't miss for the trophy.

Anyway, I'm really thinking on play it again normally to do it on bad way and using the drill (cuz I haven't used it / upgraded it anytime in my first playtrough)

i just hit 12 hrs on rank 30 half way.... sometimes i get paired with some real dopes who just stare at the little sisters etc while im fleeing... there was this 1 guy who was with me the entire time... i grabbed her and he just stood there didnt follow me but ran opposite direction... the best was my entire team who was all just looking at me as i died and they all just waited and got massacred.... theres some real dumbasses in the world

I reached level 40 Friday morning...thank God because the online was pretty bad, I did like it a little bit more once I got better but I still felt it was a generally poor online(no offense to those who liked it but the lag sometimes was unbearable). Eventually I stopped trying to get kills and went after vending machines/turrets/vials of adam/research since they are all worth the same points as kills. It seemed crazy to me nobody else would go after the vials since its effortless adam.

Got it today-didn't think i would bother initially putting in that amount of time but it wasnt bad at all i just played turf war constantly.It wasn't even the gold trophy i was looking forward to most at the end-it was"the mystery vacation for our diamond partners"i was being promised from the sinclair solutions guy!pwnzasauras i noticed that too-rarely anyone would stop to pick up adam,when it's as good as a kill why not!

Just hit 40 half an hour ago. Took me about 21 hours in total. Never really felt like work doing so. Last couple of days were great because I lucked out in winning most of my team games.

Current plan is to play the single player mode for fun, then alternate between MP and another single player run to get any trophies I miss.

Also Deadaim I saw you in the second to last game before I hit 40, you're ace with that shotgun :D

Edited by ScrubJay
Recognized a poster online

Fastest rank 40 I've seen is 13 hours and 27 minutes, second was 15 hours hours 2 minutes. Neither of the people bothered with Capture the Sister until it was their last trophy which was smart.

If you aren't a strong player you should stick to piggybacking in team games and just hacking and researching your ass off, which means you should of course use both tonics. If you absolutely DO NOT CARE about K/D and winning just hack and research, don't even bother getting kills unless you're blatantly confronted. It's actually pretty fast, though not nearly as fast as being good and winning in Survival of the Fittest.