So did any one...

Pvt Rain

Still flip out some times with guys jumping out and what not like the Houdini Splicers or Spider Splicers? I mean even as a big daddy I hate those damn Spider Splicers jumping all around and jumping in to holes in the roof and popping down behind you freak me out XD...

So any of you jump or get freaked at some point in the game? I jumped more in Bioshock 1 then I did in two I was use to it and being a Big Daddy I felt like Iron man most the time XD

Oh and who felt bad for Mark G. Meltzer? for those a little deeper in the game.

Edited by Pvt Rain

The only thing that felts wrong in Bioshock 2 is that every Big Daddy has a lot of life and we must shoot a lot to kill them (at least in hard) and we're a weaky Big Daddy, 2 or 3 shoots and we're done. xD

As a prototype, Delta is less bulky than the production models gives Delta greater speed and agility than other Big Daddies, at the sacrifice of some of the raw strength and endurance they possess.

I guess thats why its like that lol

Still flip out some times with guys jumping out and what not like the Houdini Splicers or Spider Splicers? I mean even as a big daddy I hate those damn Spider Splicers jumping all around and jumping in to holes in the roof and popping down behind you freak me out XD...

So any of you jump or get freaked at some point in the game? I jumped more in Bioshock 1 then I did in two I was use to it and being a Big Daddy I felt like Iron man most the time XD

Oh and who felt bad for Mark G. Meltzer? for those a little deeper in the game.

Yup, have to admit I've already jumped a couple of times:D. Its usually the times when you're scavanging, you turn around and the splicer is standing right in front of you:eek:! Scrares the $h!t out of me.

I'm not talking myself up, but in Bio 1, many people had issues with the frights and scares, but I didn't. I was hoping it was going to get ramped up in Bio 2, but if anything, it seems to have been toned down. I can't imagine anyone being frightened or scared from playing this. The only thing that was confronting was Alpha Series running at you so fast, but that's not scary.

Yeah, i gotta agree, this wasn't scary, because I never really felt threatened. The only way games can scare me is if there's a very real and possible chance of dieing from something you know is there, but can't see or figure out what, and you know of know real counter to.

Resident Evil Nemisis was an example of this when I was a kid. Big, nasty assed zombie that actually followed you as you moved from area to area. No escaping to the next area.

Even having splicers just appear behind me in Bioshock wasn't a problem, because you could just melee spam :p

• 2 weeks later...