Motherf***in' Goose

xYx1999

Did it twice & still no *DING*, I need my *DING*!

Anyone experienced this & eventually got it?

If so how many times did you do it before it actually recognized that you did the requirement?

Did you do anything special?

It isn't hard but to do IF you have a decent team who could even move the Little Sister a wee bit kinda getting frustrated, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by xYx1999

Did it twice & still no *DING*, I need my *DING*!

Anyone experienced this & eventually got it?

If so how many times did you do it before it actually recognized that you did the requirement?

Did you do anything special?

It isn't hard but to do IF you have a decent team who could even move the Little Sister a wee bit kinda getting frustrated, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

It took me three tries. The first time I did it I didn't get ANY credit for it, as in on the "personal statistics" one. The second time I did it I got credit, but it didn't pop. The third time I did it I didn't get credit in the personal statistics, and it popped lol.

It's a pretty broken trophy, and mode if you ask me. Giving the team a big daddy is just the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not only that but the locations for the little sister spawn makes me question the sanity of the developers. Sometimes it's in a room with TWO entrances that you can simply trap with bombs, other times it's in the wide open beneath 5 patios where the defending team can spread out and just rain down grenades. It's my least favorite gametype by far, and the worst trophy for online as well.

EDIT: I think it should be if your TEAM captures it you should get the trophy. It's hard enough to capture as a team let alone be the person to do it. I think probably 30 or 40 times we got it in front of the vent, or within like 10-15 meters just to get obliterated for the next 1-2 minutes and NO ONE get it in. Let alone ME be the one to get it in.

Edited by F8L Fool

Thanks F8L, the spawn points for the Little Sister is pretty random & unfair at times.

Thanks to you too as well Donzie.

I'm just gonna keep at it til that Goose is f***in' is dry, thanks again.

I haven't got the game but your dexter sig man is awesome just wanted to say that lol

Thanks, it's actually a banner at one of the official sites.

Edited by xYx1999

Thanks F8L, the spawn points for the Little Sister is pretty random & unfair at times.

I'm just gonna keep at it til that Goose is f***in' dry thanks again.

No problem. I don't even want to touch MP again with a ten foot pole, but if you add me and are on within the next couple of minutes I'll join up with you and try and help you get it.

I find if two people work together well it's a breeze to get. One person to guard the carrier, one person to carry. That goes for ANYONE that needs this trophy right now. Just go add me and have the message be "Mother Goose" and we'll go knock that bitch out.

It's a pretty broken trophy, and mode if you ask me. Giving the team a big daddy is just the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Not only that but the locations for the little sister spawn makes me question the sanity of the developers. Sometimes it's in a room with TWO entrances that you can simply trap with bombs, other times it's in the wide open beneath 5 patios where the defending team can spread out and just rain down grenades. It's my least favorite gametype by far, and the worst trophy for online as well.

I love the big daddy for the defenders, I've never heard of anyone having a problem with it (RP value alone is worth it).

I'm also not sure what your problem with the 2 options is. Are you mad at the challenging defend scenario or the challenging capature scenario? Either way it seems like the developers game us something for both parties.

OT: The Goose trophy does seem to giving people a lot of problems. Seems like after 3 caps you deffinately get the troph though (from what I have read)

I love the big daddy for the defenders, I've never heard of anyone having a problem with it (RP value alone is worth it).

I'm also not sure what your problem with the 2 options is. Are you mad at the challenging defend scenario or the challenging capature scenario? Either way it seems like the developers game us something for both parties.

OT: The Goose trophy does seem to giving people a lot of problems. Seems like after 3 caps you deffinately get the troph though (from what I have read)

Uh, what? Challenging defend? It's an absolute joke to defend in this game. All you have to do is have everyone sit near her at different entrances and you win. You start losing when people venture out away from her (namely the Big Daddy if he's a dumb ass), and leave an entrance open.

The challenge is capping it. For one if you get it to your vent it shouldn't have a timer in putting her in. It should just go in, period. Having to wait and be DEMOLISHED by people throwing grenades at the vent from 40 meters away is disgusting. It's actually easier for some teams to defend the sister if she's AT the vent, because they can be far away using grenade launchers for like ever while you die repeatedly trying to put her in like clowns.

The challenge is capping it. For one if you get it to your vent it shouldn't have a timer in putting her in. It should just go in, period. Having to wait and be DEMOLISHED by people throwing grenades at the vent from 40 meters away is disgusting. It's actually easier for some teams to defend the sister if she's AT the vent, because they can be far away using grenade launchers for like ever while you die repeatedly trying to put her in like clowns.

haha, fair enough sir. Nobody likes to die on the verge of a capture.

You play as both sides though, so you have the upper hand every other round.

(also more challenging doesn't meen maximum challenge... it means of greater challenger than in the other scenario.)

Uh, what? Challenging defend? It's an absolute joke to defend in this game. All you have to do is have everyone sit near her at different entrances and you win. You start losing when people venture out away from her (namely the Big Daddy if he's a dumb ass), and leave an entrance open.

^True.

Defending is a joke if everyone does their job... which is park their ass on one spot & shoot when an enemy appears in your screen. No one on the defending side needs or should stroll off somewhere like you're on the park.

One of the problems with the players playing this mode as well is that they seem to think that this is Team Deathmatch & not care about the objectives.

Point is the multiplayer is entertaining but unpolished, kinda looks like the development team just rushed it just to make their deadline but not to take anything away from them it's a good start just needs some polishing a few more tweaks.

^True.

Point is the multiplayer is entertaining but unpolished, kinda looks like the development team just rushed it just to make their deadline but not to take anything away from them it's a good start just needs some polishing a few more tweaks.

I think the polish is there. This, like most games I enjoy, has the problem of people still learning the game in the early phases. It has only been out for less than a week, I think you will find defending much more challenging a week or two from now when people have found how to play.

It took me three tries. The first time I did it I didn't get ANY credit for it, as in on the "personal statistics" one. The second time I did it I got credit, but it didn't pop. The third time I did it I didn't get credit in the personal statistics, and it popped lol.

EDIT: I think it should be if your TEAM captures it you should get the trophy. It's hard enough to capture as a team let alone be the person to do it. I think probably 30 or 40 times we got it in front of the vent, or within like 10-15 meters just to get obliterated for the next 1-2 minutes and NO ONE get it in. Let alone ME be the one to get it in.

oh, cry me a river. It is most fun the way it is, having a big daddy on the team doesn't give you THAT much edge. There are big daddies in the game, why shouldn't there be one in capture the sister? I question your sanity at putting those weak arguments against such fun game mode

Seems like I lucked out, cause I got the trophy first go.

Same hehe, though it was delayed badly, took around 1minute to pop. All I did was grab her near the start of the round, run her all the way back to my vent and put her in. Probably helped that their big daddy wandered off from the get go and I just managed to zip in and out.

Same hehe, though it was delayed badly, took around 1minute to pop. All I did was grab her near the start of the round, run her all the way back to my vent and put her in. Probably helped that their big daddy wandered off from the get go and I just managed to zip in and out.

Yeah, I think mine took a minute as well.

Really? I got mine the first time I captured one! Luckily for me though my teammate who had the sister died right infront of the vent because he was on fire. I just picked the sister up and captured it right away! :p

That's EXACTLY what happened to me. XD I think this trophy should be the dubbed the AWP of BioShock 2 XD

Right Im going to add my experience of this trophy in the hope that it will help people in the future

So I got Bioshock 2 and I wanted to play single player first (its the reason I brought it) but after awhile I thought I would have a go at MP so I switched it on and I thought "hmm ill play that little sister capture game" (as I side note I hadnt read much about the trophys in the game at this point through fear of spoilers) so I played a game and defended her without no worrys then the next round it was my time to capture so I played through it getting no where untill the last 30 seconds of game I could'nt believe it there was no one there so I picked her up and put her in vent and no trophy but that was the one that ended the game.

So I came on here yesterday and saw to my surprise that this trophy is glitched and I was pissed because lets face it this is hard to get without it being glitched so this morning I played a couple of games and on the first game I got near vent twice and died (and then the swearing started) so I just kept at it and in one game I was playing I spawned and walked towards the little sister and she was at the bottom of the stairs surely a trap? I walked down there picked her and I was like stupidly close to the vent with still no one around so I put her in and no trophy I thought maybe it comes at end of game and kept playing and just as I was heading back up stairs it popped up thew and that one did'nt end the game.

My advice for this trophy? keep at it I don't believe it requires any special skill people have said you need to be level 16 I got it on level 3 you just need abit of luck

I got mine the first time I captured one! Luckily for me though my teammate who had the sister died right infront of the vent because he was on fire. I just picked the sister up and captured it ! :p

Same here. Except I was able to put her in the vent with 5 seconds left of the first round. After the round ended, the trophy popped up.