Experimental tonic *Possible spoiler*

I420t

:confused:Whats the deal with the wierd tonic that dissapears when you touch it? I touched it a bunch of times and got the tonic that it transported me to..is that all its supposed to do or what? :confused:

Its container is constantly shifting colors, a visual sign of it's instability. Upon touching it, the container itself will teleport close by, touching it again will make it leave the room. After finding and touching the container several times, it will appear on a sofa in the lower lobby. If touched at that point, the player will become immobilized as the plasmid container begins to float, then teleports the player along with it. The player will see confused Splicers back in the plasmids original room, the back locked room behind the Plasmid Theater, a Splicer getting chased by the floating plasmid container, the sea floor, and finally a large dark room with a spotlight over statues basking in the glory of Vending Expert 2 tonic. Picking up the tonic will return the player to the entrance to the level. Sadly, the player never actually obtains the plasmid itself. Judging from the comical nature of the events that occur with this plasmid and it's optionality, this is presumed to be a Easter Egg that has been purposed to give access to said tonic.