CO-OP Play ( need 7 )

JamesSoprano

ok so i figure i give a full day for people to see this .. i completed the actual game yesterday and now i wanna do CO-OP but i need 7 more people and it would be nice to do this all in one day ( if it's not that long ) if not then well i'm willing to get it done soon after soon as possible. I would like people to join who will sit and play this and not run off or drop out of the game purposely also i'm looking for people who have the whole day to them selves tomorrow to have a blast on 8 player CO-OP and to get CO-OP Trophies.

If interested for tomorrow sometime after 9:30 AM Eastern to 10:30 AM ET is when i am ready to play to make a room called PS3Trophies so people will know who made the room. if your interested reply to the thread so i can see how many people their are :)

Add Me

PSN ID: JamesSoprano

I'm down. I could've had that co-op trophy for a full-party of eight on my first go last night if people wouldn't quit. One question though: wouldn't it be better to just create a party of eight so we can play ranked and get awarded XP and such?

I'll do whatever though.

Edited by waran_esmil

I Too Have A Mic and will use it. i just can't stand it when people will back out of a game cause everyone not having specific trophy's suffers cause of that.

Also i like to play Medic class. I don't know why really but if a game allows me to be a medic online i usually play that class more then the others. for instance RTCW on the PC .. i use to play medic all the time and loved it cause it was really fun sticking by my team and watch them die and bring them back to life.

RTCW = Return To Castle Wolfenstein

@Warren or to anyone who can answer this

can i actually create/Host a CO-OP Ranked match but have only certain people in the room ? ( the people from this website ) cause i like to get XP and make it count towards trophies

@Warren or to anyone who can answer this

can i actually create/Host a CO-OP Ranked match but have only certain people in the room ? ( the people from this website ) cause i like to get XP and make it count towards trophies

I'm pretty sure you can. I believe if they're in your friends list, you can bring up the "Allies" menu (triangle button), click on their name and select "Invite to Party" or something like that. Once the party is assembled, select "Play" from the menu and all eight of us should be put into a ranked game. We can trophy whore it up and get some XP at the same time. :D

ALSO: I have a mic too. The classes I'm best at in order are soldier -> medic -> special ops.

my internet for the last 2 nights have been acting up like really bad connection it's so weak my DSL light would flash .. but it was fine all day till last night and the night before it happened around the same time .. anyways WOW .. so many people responded .. glad to see i got some Recruits haha alright if you have not added me on PS3 i shall add you

alright it didn't go as planned only few showed up and i sent out invites only 2 or 3 people accepted but i been having internet issues for since the day before i posted the thread but i was hoping it was one night only. but that didn't happen it's been going on for 5 days now ( including today in the count ) so i'l let you all know when i am finally done but what i have played with 3 people total .. oh dear god it's quite challenging.

I'l let you all know in this thread when my internet issue is resolved it works better in the morning but in the early evening is when it goes Wonky so if your on my friends list already and see me online .. i'm not lieing too you but it happends off and on randomly in the day close to never as i said it's mainly in the early evening.

The R2 serves have been pretty shitty, there is obviously way too many ppl playing then they can handle and you constantly get network errors, cant find or host a game or launch or create and you get dropped from games all the time. It happens on and off but it has been especially bad last couple days, yesterday I actually said screw it and stopped playing for the day after I got dropped in 4 out of 7 games and Holar Tower too which is friggin long to begin with and getting dropped 20 mins in and not getting the damned mission intel or the gray tech is bullshit.

well my internet issues are still acting up i had someone do things with settings on the computer and they said hope it works and they said Monitor it over 48 hours which will be tonight which makes it over 48 hours and it's still screwing up so i game CO-OP as much as possible in the mornings yesterday i got a few games in but i did get quite a bit of errors joining games and such ... cause rooms do tend to fill up quickly. i don't wanna make a room yet on CO-OP only cause my internet is still WONKY and it's driving me Bananas so tonight i'm calling to get a tech guy in here soon as possible.