Freezing issues

RuivoM

After a long while playing online I started the main history game (looking forward for my platinum :p)

However, as I am playing with no-vitachambers, everytime I die I return to main screen and sometimes (often) when I chose 'Continue' or even Load Game, it turns in a black screen and I only get the background music but I've to turn off in the back..

It's kinda boring everytime I die have to turn off the system.

Anyone noticed that already? :think:

After a long while playing online I started the main history game (looking forward for my platinum :p)

However, as I am playing with no-vitachambers, everytime I die I return to main screen and sometimes (often) when I chose 'Continue' or even Load Game, it turns in a black screen and I only get the background music but I've to turn off in the back..

It's kinda boring everytime I die have to turn off the system.

Anyone noticed that already? :think:

I only played SP mode for about 2-3 hours (I'm playing MP nonstop) and died twice maybe and did not have this issue.

BTW I hate how the game 'kicks' you back to the main menu after you die with chambers disabled.

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. And the loadings are like the first one when you turn on the game... in the first Bioshock when we die we can reload right after and it was faster..

I've been playing online non stop either, but now that I'm done with Rank 40, it's time to play the REALLY game. :)

Hey RuivoM, I was on your team in capture the sister yesterday..well for a couple matches cause I keep getting disconnect in the lobby. Anyways, congrats on Rank 40 man. On the topic, this issue doesn't occurs to me, try start again with a different difficulty maybe it will help.

Never had it happen to me but I never died so my voice is low in the choice XD but I say oh well wait for a fix and make sure to save alot lol

Are u playing on hard? Cuz if you are and you never died your big man.. that feckin big sister ripped my ass off a lot of times! (I was bad equipped anyway, didn't know she'll appear)

I had these problems and also when you first rescue a little sister and put her in the pipe and then fight the big sister, I cannot save at all when fighting her. It gets to 99% and goes no further. You basically have to quit to the XMB and start the game again.

The whole reason it kicks you back is because the whole point of doing it without Vita-Chambers is to beat the whole game without dying, and if you do die, your supposed to start all over again.

It still makes no sense for the game to unload the whole level and then make you load it again just to go back to your last save.

Edited by Jaster

I had these problems and also when you first rescue a little sister and put her in the pipe and then fight the big sister, I cannot save at all when fighting her. It gets to 99% and goes no further. You basically have to quit to the XMB and start the game again.

It still makes no sense for the game to unload the whole level and then make you load it again just to go back to your last save.

In the first Bioshock when we die it asked right after if we want to load... that makes more sense.