Boosting Method Discovered! 800+ ADAM per game!

ashiano

Hey guys,

I've discovered a way to boost online in BioShock 2, for getting lots of ADAM fast, thus ranking up to 40 quickly.

My method can grant more than 800 ADAM each, in the space of 10 minutes, and is 'noob' friendly.

Basically, it involves playing ADAM grab (single version not team), which is 10 mins long. Each player takes turn to hold the sister for as long as possible, up to 2 mins 59 secs (the game ends when a player reaches 3 mins). By doing this when the time runs out a lot of ADAM is awarded. In the 10 minutes we get in a game, potentially 3 playes can take turns to hold the sister for just under 3 mins, netting 800+ ADAM when the game ends. Of course, if there are more people, the time each player takes to hold the sister is reduced. Whilst a player is holding the sister, the others can take turns to constantly hack a turret, netting 10 ADAM every few seconds. If there are other (unwelcome) players who join during the game, team up to protect the player holding the sister and kill them.

You can also get 1000+ ADAM in a game if you're lucky. At one time no one joined in during my game, and with 4 of us boosting, we rotated so that 3 of us were free to constantly take turns hacking a turret whislt the 4th held the sister. In 7 mins, I managed to hack the turret 100 times, netting me 1000 ADAM at the end, which is equivalent to 100 kills! Plus I got a few hundred ADAM for holding the sister.

It's certainly a fast way to ranking up, and does not require excess skills.

I have tried and tested this method, and it works.

Use this thread if you wish to boost with others using this method.

Hope this helps!

;)

Edit: Having reached Rank 40, I will not boost with anyone. I will continue to play MP but without boosting. Use this thread to find others who wish to boost.

Edited by ashiano

There's only one problem with this method. You need 4-6 people to play this game. How do you get that many to do this method everytime you play the game?

And honestly, this idea sounds a little boring becuase of the fact that boosting in this game isn't that easy and if it was possible, it would still get boring really fast. I haven't boosted and I'm at rank 10. So...yeah.

That sounds really boring. Man, as I said to you in psn, just keep playing and enjoying the game, every level unlocks you new trials and it's lot of fun doing them while playing. My best score in one match was of 2300 + I completed 2 trials of 500, destroyed 2 big daddies and become 1 and a lot of other things (kills, hacks, vials)

This game is so awesome that I only started noticing the ranking up above 35 (when I started to get a bit bored of playing online and I wanted to get 40 eheh) but until that I was completly enjoying the game just for fun! 800+ boosting means about 90 games of boosting = completly boring!

what about dont save the sister and all finish tied for first and just focus on 2 people each taking turns to hack 3 turrets? would this work

psn id: espjh2

in australia (GMT +10 hours) on most nights from 7

Good luck finding people that will let you do that. Seriously, you guys should just play the game as it is instead of thinking of ways on how to boost. It's really hard to do it in this game.

uhm? since when you can invite people to a game? so how are you supposed to get 4-6 people everytime that wanna boost? write to all of the joining people a psn message? lol don't think that's realistic after all.

you can invite people to your game in the bathysphere and lobby menus. just go to the 'manage invites' tab and invite whoever you want.

OK.

Firstly invite is possible, with no effect on ADAM or trophies. I can vouch for this since when I reached Rank 30, I got the trophy 'Skin Job'.

Secondly, 800 is perhaps the minimum you get from this boosting method. I was often getting more than 1000 ADAM per game boosting.

I found 4 people who accepted my proposal for boosting after sending them messages on PSN. Random people joined during the game so of course we still had to fight them and play normally. We had time to each take turns to keep the sister for ADAM, constantly take turns to hack turrets whilst also fight off other players. If anything, it was fun and more rewarding.

This thread is only there if you wish to use the boosting method provided.

Hope this helps.

:)

Edited by ashiano