how long is the story?

god-of-paradise

I noticed that this bioshock has less levels in it so i was wondering about how long is it going to last. i only want to do one playthrough but make it last so i don't want to rush through it. I am not going for a platinum but i will try to get as many as i can. (no audio diary collecting). also if i get as much adam as i can on story will there be extra after i buy all of the slots and plamids.

I noticed that this bioshock has less levels in it so i was wondering about how long is it going to last. i only want to do one playthrough but make it last so i don't want to rush through it. I am not going for a platinum but i will try to get as many as i can. (no audio diary collecting). also if i get as much adam as i can on story will there be extra after i buy all of the slots and plamids.
You dont have to collect all audio diarys you know? Theres like 150 to 200 diarys but you only need to collect 100 for the trophy. Theres only 2 hard-ish trophies in Bioshock 2. Complete the Game on Hard and Get the level 40 online.

You dont have to collect all audio diarys you know? Theres like 150 to 200 diarys but you only need to collect 100 for the trophy. Theres only 2 hard-ish trophies in Bioshock 2. Complete the Game on Hard and Get the level 40 online.

There is like a 129 or some where close to there with audio logs so you can still miss this trophy if your not to careful but its easy to get I got it with 15 left in the last level and did not even need to use the guide you find 98% with just looking only a few are tucked away.

And ya the only hard ones are leveling up to 40 and that just takes alot of time really and hard which again is just going to take some time.

Over all if this game did not have online it would be like a 3/10 for trophies.

Edited by Pvt Rain

the trophies seem really easy its just that some could take a while like the rank 40 and if you have to start over in single player because you missed something like a power to the people machine

Ya I did not need a guide to get logs or PTTP machines I just found them looking for tonics and what not but you should just grab a guide I know two are posted for these things should make it easy on you I got all trophies not but Skin Job "Rank 30.", Choose the Impossible "Rank 40.", and Against All Odds "Beat on hard."

There is like a 129 or some where close to there with audio logs so you can still miss this trophy if your not to careful but its easy to get I got it with 15 left in the last level and did not even need to use the guide you find 98% with just looking only a few are tucked away.

And ya the only hard ones are leveling up to 40 and that just takes alot of time really and hard which again is just going to take some time.

Over all if this game did not have online it would be like a 3/10 for trophies.

Yeah, I want sure of the exact number, but i knew there were more than enough for the trophy. If this didnt have online torphies it would be one of the easiest games to Plat. Still really fun though