Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Mecha Buu

boosting1.png 

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

a3069namebke said:
Boosting is simple and effective. All you need to do is gather 4-6 people, and create a lobby. Search for and Adam Grab game, and it will be all yours. Don't touch the sister, so everyone gets 200 points for winning. Next, all you do is get ADAM!

1. Trials- There are some tricky, but easy to boost trials that give you a lot of points. Decide which trial you are going for, have a partner(s) help you with it, and return the favor.
  2. Hacking turrets- Use Fast Hack after around level 24-26 (when you obtain it) to make this faster. One person hacks a turret, and the other hacks it back. Stand behind the turret to avoid injury.
  3. Hacking a Vending machine- Of someone is helping you, they use telekinesis to grab your mine. You can hack away for free points. Fast Hack will double your progress here.

If you are looking for others, get a group and find a legit game. You will find randoms, but the requirements are easy to meet, an the odds will increase with 4-6 people on your trophy goal.

"Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial":

alucard2728 said:
Hello.

These are the steps to get the trophies "Aqua Incognita" and "Territorial" using the glitch.

1. Follow only the first point from here.

Originally Posted by Phyrexian

Discovered a glitch thanks to PSN User "yo-an" The glitch does work. As i Just did it and got both Territorial and Aqua Incognita at the same time. The steps for the glitch are as follows:

1. Start a private match on each of the DLC Maps. (Adam Grab is what i did by myself.) Just grab the little sister and hold her until the match is over then repeat for the other maps.

2. Just win one match on one of the DLC maps and boop boop Territorial & Aqua Incognita both pop.

The whole time the guy was telling me about this I really thought I was getting trolled but i did it, and it works!

2. Play and win on first place, one match on DLC map but in a public game (I recommend Adam Grab, too).

Note: You need to do both steps in the same session without exiting the game, otherwise the glitch will reset and you'll have to redo everything from scratch.

It works!

Edited by Viper
Updated Boosting tips.
  • Like 1

Maybe boosting is possible. *shrugs*

This just happened a few minutes ago. In a match of Adam Grab, some guy told me to leave cause he was boosting with his friends. I ignored the message and won the game. Then in the next round, he dropped out and I was in the lead. :/ Wow. What a jerk.

But seriously, maybe it is possible. Only on Private matches, that is.

Maybe boosting is possible. *shrugs*

This just happened a few minutes ago. In a match of Adam Grab, some guy told me to leave cause he was boosting with his friends. I ignored the message and won the game. Then in the next round, he dropped out and I was in the lead. :/ Wow. What a jerk.

But seriously, maybe it is possible. Only on Private matches, that is.

I was wrong. I tried it with a friend and we're not gaining any points. So I guess it is impossible to boost. Oh well.

Edited by Mecha Buu

It isn't impossible, just organise 10 friends and go into one game and boost that way I'm assuming. That being said, the trophies aren't hard to get and you'll get them all by the time you're level 40 with ease and you'll probably rank up as fast by just playing the game than you would by organising a boosting session.

One idea might be to play ADAM grab, gather 6 people and then have everyone split up into opposing groups of 2.

Each team find a turret and take turns to hack it. Should be really easy and fast points. I was trying this earlier during regular CTS matches with TIMBO but it didn't work really well since there were so many other players around. But during the times we were able to get it going, we got quite a lot of points.

That being said, let me know if anyone is up for trying this. My PSN is Varkovsky, send me a message there saying Bioshock boost or something like that and we can try this. Also does anyone know if we can hear each other over mics in ADAM grab?

EDIT: Reached level 40 using this method. Thank goodness it's over lol. I won't be boosting anymore but good luck to anyone else.

Edited by Varkovsky

I think I know how to boost in this game, but still, I have to get 4 or 6 people in the game for it to work. And it gets boring real fast when you're waiting for your friends to join the game, or someone else quickly jumps in and f***s it up.

That's what I did in ADAM Grab yesterday. I was in a match that was in boosting progress. The host messaged me to leave and I ignored him and continued playing. Then I got booted off from the next round.

But again, it can be tough trying to get your friends to join a match because Find A Match sucks. If only 2K gave us the option to make up a match (with # of players and level select) instead of waiting for people to join. Because waiting for people to join a certain match you want gets as boring as grinding. Just saying.

I'm looking for 4 more boosters to get to level 40. We will play Adam grab and take turns carrying that whiney little girl around. while ones carrying the others will take turns hacking turrets. I'm at level 20 and can't take the online mode anymore. So just send an invite to hoosierdaddie. No people from Europe please. Preferably people on the east coast so we can all be in the same time frame. Haters don't bother replying because I could care less of your thoughts. I've played the online mode. Was hopeful I could become a skilled player at the game, but it's just unplayable when you have a whole map of people using heat seeking missiles. So just add me and make sure you have a mic.

Love Always,

hoosierdaddie