Disconnect problem in MP...

kunin1

Does anyone get disconnect every other game? It happens to me so many times, usually after a match. The screen came up and said that I got disconnect from the game and sent me back to title screen. And sometimes if I just rank up, I went back to the last level I was :( Is there a way to fix this? This never happens on other online game I played.

Definitely having a lot of disconnect issues here (Western Ontario, Canada). I'd say every time I go into multiplayer, which has been about four or five times so far, I end up getting disconnected at some point. If I were to guess, I'd estimate for every two matches that complete properly, one disconnects, be it host disconnecting or losing connection to the PSN entirely (though I don't get signed out from my PSN account.)

Also, I just finished experiencing what you describe, kunin1. I earned around 800 Adam in a lengthy round of Capture the Sister, leveled up to rank seven (congratulations screen and all), lost connection with the PlayStation Network, and then, upon returning, discovered I'm back at rank six. Talk about infuriating!

I'm just hoping that this doesn't effect "Man about Town" trophy. It's already kinda hard to randomly play on 10 different level.

It does effect it I can guarantee it. For one you don't get "Man about Town" until you finish the game on the last map that you needed. So it would be logical that if you do not finish the game on a map it isn't recorded as played.

Also I get disconnected a crap ton. Not only that but matchmaking takes forever, and the lobby constantly just freezes and becomes unresponsive for 5-10 seconds.

They screwed the pooch on the MP. The interface is bad, the connection is horrrrrrid in a about 10-20% of the games, there is no host migration, and the gameplay in MP itself is just random/imbalanced. If you are 20+ and use Nail Gun + Insect Swarm you pretty much should win by default if people aren't countering you with the same combo.

They should've spent more time/energy/money on the solo play if you ask me, and not wasted any on the MP. It's better for a game to have no Multiplayer than a bad/broken one. It's fun to play at first, but gets really old and irritating after a while. Not only that but now that there are people with so many better utilities (25+ people), it's really damn hard to win versus them.

I'd played a lot and so far, I haven't great problems with connections... and now I'm on rank 34. It only happens whe host quits the game, but in that case we return to lobby (every player) and re-start the match (and we don't lose any adam, if you check your personal stats. Some games are laggy but it depends of who you're connecting for.

I've 100 MB optical fiber connection by ethernet, so I usually don't have great problems with online playing.

Don't have any problems relating to disconnects from the game or match. Only had a freeze once, but nothing else. Just went from level 1 tot 16 on one day. Still have to play today, hopefully get to level 30.

I did have problems with inviting friends, they disappear and appear again, without doing anything. Is this game made to play it in a "party" or just on your own?