Man About Town

Kahalachan

It seems no one vetos. So assuming people don't veto what you don't need, then this is purely random right?

If so, then you'd get the trophy like this.

Your first map you need out of 10 has a chance of 10/10. Meaning it's guaranteed. Your 2nd map you need has a 9/10 chance. 3rd has an 8/10 chance. And so on....

To figure out how many games you have to play to pretty much guarantee this trophy, you'd take 9! (9*8*7*6...) divided by 10 ^ 9

The odds of getting the trophy from just playing 10 times is 362,800 / 1,000,000,000 or .036 %

Meaning you have to play 3,000 games to have a 100% chance of getting this trophy.

So get out there and play 3,000 multiplayer games. :p

That's how probability works. I'm at level 14 and haven't gotten it yet. I'm sure there'll be people on the other end of the spectrum in the 20s and hasn't gotten it yet.

the most "rare" map to get is the Gardens I cannot remember the exact name of the map. I have only played on it once in last 2 days, and once I played on that map last night the trophy popped for me :)

the most "rare" map to get is the Gardens I cannot remember the exact name of the map. I have only played on it once in last 2 days, and once I played on that map last night the trophy popped for me :)

My first post calculation was assuming the game was purely random. The maps that people are saying are rare are the same ones that I didn't get yet.

I got this trophy finally though.

• 1 month later...

Just got this today.

I left the game two weeks ago at level 13 and hadn't worried about or kept track of the multiplayer maps. So now that I got back into the game, I wanted to be methodical: I even made myself a nice checklist with all the multiplayer maps, so I could keep track of what maps I got.

First match I play, the trophy pops.

So much for preparation. :)

• 1 year later...