Which version to get, PS3 or 360?

VESPER

Which system do you play more? I rented it from Gamefly for 360, I keep my PS3 to exclusives only.

I just got another 360 and am having a blast on it. I love those plats though and I do have the first plat to boot. Im just enjoying the 360 and that controller a lot more now. BUT, I worked so fracking hard on my plat and trophy portfolio. lol.

get it for ps3 because installion is faster and i used to like the xbox but hate so if u want a better experience with more helpful people u will get the ps3 version!!!!!!!:deadhorse:

Just because you hate it, doesn't mean he shouldn't get it...

And there is no install necessary to play Bioshock 2 so if you wanna go that route, you'll be playing it much sooner on 360 instead of waiting for it to install on PS3...

And more helpful people? In terms of what? x360a has close to 300,000 members...And more people play live then they do psn, and almost everyone has a headset.

Just thought I'd clarify that before giving away false information.

same here it just sit there doing nothing.

over 100 original games and it just a lump of plastic sitting in a corner of the room.

maybe if i turn it on and leave it over night i get the rings of death then i can have a primitive disco light box:dance:

lmao I cant even get my son to take my 360 in his bedroom. he is only interested in playing the PS3 now and he's only 6.

I forgot about the exclusive dlc the first game got on PS3. I played the first to death on the 360 and have never got round to getting the PS3 version to play it.

i have the 1st one on both i just enjoied the ps3 version alot more.

its got a better pad for a start and before the fanboys start take a look at the others they all copy the basic playstation formula even the wii pad controller for dlc games follows it and nintendo make some weird controllers

HONESTLY IF THE PS3 CAME OUT THE SAME DAY AS THE 360 NOBODY APART FROM DIE HARD HALO FANS WOULD HAVE BOTHERED WITH MICROSHITE.

i have bolth systems and i suport ps3 all day i would rather suport a system that does not break all the time and IMO the 360 is holding next gen gaming bac and this is coming from a guy that has 30 plats and a 95,000 gamerscore i have spent lots of time on bolth systems......

i have bolth systems and i suport ps3 all day i would rather suport a system that does not break all the time and IMO the 360 is holding next gen gaming bac and this is coming from a guy that has 30 plats and a 95,000 gamerscore i have spent lots of time on bolth systems......

lol same here! i have 23650 gamerscore on 360, but the only thing that kept me playing on 360 was my friends and then i bought the ps3 and it changed my gaming for the better, more worth while as the 360 in my opinion is a waste of time! in the end u cant trust america to make better consoles u have to trust Japan so f*** Micros***

lol same here! i have 23650 gamerscore on 360, but the only thing that kept me playing on 360 was my friends and then i bought the ps3 and it changed my gaming for the better, more worth while as the 360 in my opinion is a waste of time! in the end u cant trust america to make better consoles u have to trust Japan so f*** Micros***

Same sediments, I went through Six RROD 360's and said F**k it back in December of '07. Decided to stick with my PS3. After 3 years, I got a YLOD, it was this past weekend, this is nothing compared to getting a new 360 every 4 months. Now, I got myself a shiny new Slim and I fixed my YLOD PS3. :cool:

I've seen the game on both systems thanks to friends (not picking it up until after I beat Eternal Sonata) and they're identical from what I can see, no graphical or sound differences.

So because of that I would grab it for the PS3 simply because the trophy system is way better than the achievement system and I don't see myself doing any online with it (and if I did all of my friends have both systems like I do anyway). But for a lot of people any games with online play they prefer the 360 since Live is better than the PSN for communicating with friends, getting into games together, etc.

i prefer the 360 controller for fps(had bioshock 1 on 360) but my live ran out in jan and i am not willing to pay for online play when there are so many games coming out that the money could go to-i got it for ps3 and i have loved the online-i mean its flip a coin really on a multiformat game if you have both systems unless you know of exclusive dlc beforehand that you are gonna want(in the past its been 75%360 for me but this year all multiformats im getting for ps3 to share the wealth back to sony lol!

Edited by DA PAUL
spell

If you are a stickler about multiplayer then it is obvious that you go with the 360. I got it for the PS3 because I knew there was no way the MP would be enjoyable enough for me to really go through a lot of effort with it. Where games like Lost Planet and Modern Warfare I get for the 360 first.

The PS3 community has almost no microphones. It's hard to really get people in and out of matches, and it's just not as good as the 360 when it comes to multiplayer in general.

I play single players games on my PS3 unless they are 360 exclusives, and heavy MP games on my 360.

If/when the PS3 becomes less of a chore to get people in a game, out of a game, and actually TALK to people...then I will suggest the PS3 first. I doubt that will ever be the case though, which is pretty sad.

I have it on PS3 because I think of it as a solo player game.