Interactive Audio Diary / Weapon Stations Guide

DrMong

Want to work out which Audio Diaries you still need, or track them with interactive maps while you're collecting them? Give this a try:

Audio Diary and Weapon Stations Guide

It's got 129 diaries and all 14 weapon upgrade stations.

Track 'em, view the maps and if you're really stuck - each one has it's own video!

There's also a multiplayer rankings list and calculator.

Edited by funkyweed
link edited to a direct link

DrMong, you have no idea how helpful this has been. Thank you so much! I prefer guides like these way better than video guides as maps and keeping a track of what you've collected gives you more freedom in playing and enjoying the game than getting tense about if you've missed something or not.

So thank you so much! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome, thanks. I love these interactive guides, they help so, so much. I didn't search too hard on my first playthrough, so even though I could probably find the 100, I'd like to find all 129 just for the story anyways. So this tells me what ones I've missed, but I've gotta play through a third time for the bad ending anyways (sadly, I messed up and need to get the good ending twice for a trophy).

• 2 years later...
Awesome, thanks. I love these interactive guides, they help so, so much. I didn't search too hard on my first playthrough, so even though I could probably find the 100, I'd like to find all 129 just for the story anyways. So this tells me what ones I've missed, but I've gotta play through a third time for the bad ending anyways (sadly, I messed up and need to get the good ending twice for a trophy).

Glad it's helpful! :)

• 7 years later...