Small Big daddy suit question

Shinfo

Just a quick question regarding the big daddy suits in online games;

when they spawn ("A BIG DADDY SUIT HAS APPEARED IN THE AREA")

Is it a set place on each map that never changes or is it random every time? It's just I seem to see the same person get the suit every time in every game.

Makes me wonder if they memorize where they are or just very good at looking?

Just a quick question regarding the big daddy suits in online games;

when they spawn ("A BIG DADDY SUIT HAS APPEARED IN THE AREA")

Is it a set place on each map that never changes or is it random every time? It's just I seem to see the same person get the suit every time in every game.

Makes me wonder if they memorize where they are or just very good at looking?

I don't know how many spots there are on the map but they go there lets just say 4 to make it easy all the guy has to do is check one of those 4 spots for it so he can grab it.

I grabed it one game in the same spot three times XD then next game same map it was not there for the two spawns.

I don't know how many spots there are on the map but they go there lets just say 4 to make it easy all the guy has to do is check one of those 4 spots for it so he can grab it.

I grabed it one game in the same spot three times XD then next game same map it was not there for the two spawns.

Fair enough dude thats really helpful :) I couldn't make an accurate judgement seeing as I haven't even found the thing once!

Thanks tho man much appreciated

Cool, to be honest tho im getting sick of my housemate getting it and not telling me where he finds it :p still, nice working together when he has it, usually a match winner there :)

I like it some times its more work sometimes for nothing I seen a team drop a daddy in under a minute 0.0 but that does not happen all the time XD

I like it some times its more work sometimes for nothing I seen a team drop a daddy in under a minute 0.0 but that does not happen all the time XD

I can agree there mate, on one little sister level I was the big daddy, the whole team converged on me and managed to demolish me in seconds...I wasn't too pleased :p