MAG Truly Sucks

Sympathie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't found lag to be that bad + the graphics are fine in my eyes considering the scale of the game.

I've put MW2 down for this and am enjoying the teamwork required. The game is more than just a shooter, too. Hell, you can spend the whole time healing & resuscitating downed guys without firing a shot (not my suggestion, though).

this game is really bad, I agree. The concept of the game is really good but the delivery is rubbish. it takes about 20 bullets to kill some guy and yeah the graphics aren't the best. but the worst thing is the spawn points, you know where people are coming from the whole time! Im off to return it right now. Also when I bought it from the store yesterday, the man warned me how bad it was lol

MAG obviously isn't your type of game. I hated the beta, but love the full game. The full game is a drastic improvement over the beta in my eyes.

I haven't experienced any lag, and the graphics are actually rather good, considering the scope of the game.

I love this game, especially when the team is being tactical over headset, etc.

If you don't like it, sell it or something. We really don't need a thread about it. If we all made threads about games we don't like, this site would be filled with 100's of threads, all saying "_____ Sucks!"

MAG obviously isn't your type of game. I hated the beta, but love the full game. The full game is a drastic improvement over the beta in my eyes.

I haven't experienced any lag, and the graphics are actually rather good, considering the scope of the game.

I love this game, especially when the team is being tactical over headset, etc.

If you don't like it, sell it or something. We really don't need a thread about it. If we all made threads about games we don't like, this site would be filled with 100's of threads, all saying "_____ Sucks!"

True dat.

I personally loved the beta and will buy the game pretty soon. :cool:

Going by peoples reactions and reviews it seems very hit and miss with this game. Maybe alot of people were just expecting cod with more people. I liked the beta though and im getting the game tomorrow.

That's what I hate. Call of Duty has ruined the FPS genre.

In many people's eyes, if it doesn't say "Call of Duty" on the front, it's crap.

Many of my friends won't try MAG, as they didn't like the beta - as it was too hard. That's because COD is so dumbed down, with it's auto-aim and stuff.

Don't get me wrong, CoD is fun, but MAG is leaps and bounds ahead of it.

I have no clue what some people were expecting from this game. I guess some people get mad when they realize they can't just kill twenty people at once and keep running around.

It's not an Arcade Shooter like Call of Duty. The developers have been running their mouths off about teamwork for a reason. Because you need it in order to get anywhere. The people that are trying to pull CoD's running around are the so-called noobs in this game. So instead of evolving as a gamer, they trash the game for being different.

Spot on.

I love watching these idiots running around aimlessly on MAG, or camping behind an enemies spawn point, getting 60 kills and then crying 'this game is bullshit' when they get less xp than me even though I only got 7 kills.:D

The scoring system is fantastic. It's all about defending or capturing an objective, repairing stuff and looking after your team mates.

Part of me loves seeing threads like this pop up, so these ill educated fools can share their petty frustrations and bugger off away from my game and go and play something else.:p

I hated the beta, but now I've given the game time I love it. And the guys that don't love it are just ruining it for those that do. So if you don't like it - hop it.;)

I recommend you rent it 1st.

The graphics really suck and theres lot of lag.

Bull shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt I hate when people say this game lag :mad:. I don't got the game yet but I played it over a friend house right when it come out. This is the best game I ever played their no lag or nothing :D. Its you internet

Spot on.

I love watching these idiots running around aimlessly on MAG, or camping behind an enemies spawn point, getting 60 kills and then crying 'this game is bullshit' when they get less xp than me even though I only got 7 kills.:D

The scoring system is fantastic. It's all about defending or capturing an objective, repairing stuff and looking after your team mates.

Part of me loves seeing threads like this pop up, so these ill educated fools can share their petty frustrations and bugger off away from my game and go and play something else.:p

I hated the beta, but now I've given the game time I love it. And the guys that don't love it are just ruining it for those that do. So if you don't like it - hop it.;)

I 100% agree with you. The scoring system is VERY fair and the game is just amazing. I do admit, the controls were a little difficult at first because I had been playing COD4 and MW2 on the 360, but after a few matches, I got it down. I never played the betta, but I absolutely love this game. I have only experienced lag once and it was a split second. Like everyone is saying, you can't expect this game to be as graphically based at the COD series. They center their design on that. This game has 256 players playing in one game at one time. How is that not reason enough to like the game. A true battlefield experience. AWESOME!

Hmm, there definitely is lag when i play. Not always, but sometimes. The server's probably somewhere further away from my home (in the UK, or even US?). Shouldn't be my connection as i have dsl and other games don't lag.

So please, stop discussing about lag or no lag. It doesn't just depend on how good a server is and what connection you have, but also on the distance/connection quality between the user and the server. Some will experience lag, some won't.

I'm not impressed when someone describes how something sucks without being constructive. It doesn't help if you don't elucidate your opinion - how can I agree with you if you haven't given me a basis of why you like or dislike it?

Still, from all the chatter, this sounds like a hit or miss type of game.