Awkward

BigJohn08

I watched a video of game play from BioShock 2 at gamespot.com. To me having both hands out at the same time looks awkward. I guess I am just used to the typical FPS screen layout. Another thing that didn't sit well was the reloading of the weapon doesn't look right. The plasmid hand isn't used in the reload. It's like he smacks his leg and reloads. The same for the EVE hypo usage. I would have like to have seen an EVE hypo attachment for the drill hand. Here is the link to the video if you want to check it out.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=now_playing_bioshock_220100129

Can't wait to hear what y'all have to say.

Edited by BigJohn08

well as you said if you are used to regular fps it will look strange. I didn't watch all the video as it seems like it just spoils the story but from what I saw reloading doesn't look odd. Certainly wonder how it happens with one hand like that but I'm not all that concerned. Bring on Feb 9th :applause:

I think you can always make as many impressions as you want about a game and you always will, you can read as many reviews as you like, watch as many videos but nothing is ever gonna top you playing the game for yourself and what maybe awkward in the first half an hour maybe pure skill be the end of it so if your having doubts about the game rent no harm done I myself am buying it as I loved the first so im fairly sure I will like this one :)

Just on a side note from the review I have read says the new weapon/plasma system is one of the best parts :cool:

I honestly can't wait any longer for this game. Just one more week...

On topic though, it doesn't really bother me that much. I mean I'm making the transition to Bioshock 2 from MW2, a game where you were able to knife people almost instantly whilst using an akimbo styled weapon.

Edited by Jaster