VALOR Thread

funkyweed

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noone else playing Valor in this forum? Teamplay in connection with medikits is essential for good results it seems and i have no friends playing MAG so far.

I have to admit, though, that i chose Valor for being the least interesting faction. I'll save the most interesting faction (whichever that may be) for my last playthrough.

I too am valor, mostly out of american pride, but the name is cool too. Are you guys starting a clan? You can add me anyway my PSN is KyrsanKnight. I am a battle medic BTW.

I would love to see an entire battlefield where each squad follows his/her squad leader and listens to them for a coordinated effort.

Edited by Saevel

Many of you might have played with me, My clan the ulords are valor we all have mics we all use teamwork, as a squad leader, platoon leader, and the oic, I give out commands that help win battles, I sometimes get the occasional hater but we win wars, look for me and my clan bringing the fight to s.v.e.r every day, our clan tag is oo.:applause:

lol. well i like valor better than raven. raven just sucks.

switch to SVER :) we are badass lol

I'm not going to switch teams, just because we loose. I've been playing counter-terrorists on cs_assault and on oilrig every single time, i know what it's like to loose. (Didn't play source, though.)

But it's not as if i'll never change teams in MAG. As i said in my first post, once i reach lvl 60, i'll go for another team.

@packfan

This might be old news, but it's still true:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x48/Anerythristic/bunker.jpg

Edited by Wub^4

To put it simply, valor has better guns. in fact they have the best guns in the game if you dont count ravens 2nd assult rifle. SVERs guns still work, but are notably weaker. SVER has the nicer maps though. SVERs maps tend to be easier to defend. aquisition is the most unfair of them all, but i have seen it done. sabotage is really easy to defend, but once they take the point its just as easy for them to defend it, they just never seem to be able too. probably because they get up there so infrequently they dont know how.

on that note i was a level 60 SVER and i vetted into valor. the teamplay on valor is so low its funny. in SVER at least 5-6 members of your team had resusitate, on valor you are lucky to get 4, the average is 3 and i have been in squads with just me with the skill. not to mention most of those will walk straight past and not use the darn skill. Teamplay is a MAJOR issue with valor. too many CoD style FPS players who just go gung ho and dont play for the team or for the win. revive is essential - thus why they made 1 revive = to 2 kills in terms of experience, and it only costs 4 skill points. if you dont get them up then they arnt watching your back. simple as that.

on that note i ended on sver with 70 wins defence to 11 loses. another problem valor has - they see they are attacking sver and they leave. just last night i had a game attacking sver and our squad had 3 people in it. valor cant complain about balance or maps if they are just going to quit. simple.

looking for good valor players for groups. feel free to add me, im usually on for a few hours a night. depends on uni work. PSN yggdrasilproject

Just picked this up today (decent price too) and am just waiting for it to finish downloading the updates. I think I will probably join Valor as I like how they are made up of soldiers from the UK and U.S, besides everyone chooses S.V.E.R it seems and I like to be different! Any PS3 players I don’t have on my friends list yet be sure to add me.

i chose sver just cause i thought they were badass looking. the medium armor (orange or black vest and hoodie) and equiped with a sniper reminds me of the dude from behind enemy lines. lol

i havent played beta so all i know is sver. but i have picked up valor and raven guns to try them out. from what i noticed, i way be wrong, but i think sver guns are more powerful but a little less accurate and much more recoil.

that one thing i like about sver (attack_cat said) most players actually play the way your suposed to, as a team.

I don't know, I played SVER on other account and nobody revived me or even tried to work as a team. The only thing that pisses me off about Valor is that nobody uses their damn mics to coordinate as a team.

I'm Valor simply because I love my country and I always pick the team that revolves around USA.

And yes, the maps do have a LOT to do with why SVER wins their matches because they are a bitch to attack but a breeze to defend. Valor got the shaft on map design. :shrugs:

I went to Valor basically because my friends were there but honestly our maps suck. The SVER maps are jaw-breakingly easy to defend, you don't even need skill lol, just sit in turrets and you see just ANYONE coming. As soon as i get to veteran mode i'll defintely start a SVER char :).

good one rally!!

but seriously though.... i've come across some badazz VALOR on sabotage before. & damm..... i tip my hat off to those guys!

Yeah well sabotage are the only maps in my opinion where VALOR might have a little advantage, i've played a couple and don't think i've ever lost any.. Too bad you can barely get any ribbons on these.