Multiplayer question

rcrharvick

Do any of the trophies require you to have 4 players, or can i get all of the multiplayer trophies if i do matches with just me and one other person?

Multiplayer:

1.) Loans paid off = you can get that easy after 2 or 3 slime dunking matches with a boosting partner, if you dunk all the ghosts you can get well over 50k a match. 100k is no sweat.

2.) On the Payroll = also easy.. just play any campaign with one friend

3.) Egon's Guinea Pig = Easy Peasy by yourself with anyone/thing.

4.) Payday. = This is still sketchy but you can do it with 2 players.. 3 or even 4 but... Keep note on you winning and what not.. theres a thread already about Payday... check it out.

5.) It's a living = Easy Peasy by yourself naturally or with help.. of course with help you can just sit back and capture 50 ghosts quickly

6.) Wanted! = Kinda easy by yourself.. It maybe even better if your playing with 3-4 other players in Various ranks.. cause with their wanted ghost that they need will also help you out on your list. Like EX: Glutton Slimer where you need 60 COMPLETE Jobs to summon it on a map.. I played with someone who needed Glutton and i didn't even finish 10 jobs and thanks to them capturing it, it got scratched off my list. Don't worry about being the first person to capture it.. if anyone gets it then it will be checkmarked on your list. rank 10-20 people are nice to hang around cause they also need them harder to get ghosts.

7.) Employee of the Month = Easy Peasy with 2 people. Just out earn your partner in all 6 job types.

8.) No Job Too Big - See Wanted.

9.) Gozer's Most Wanted. = This is a mixed bag. With 2 people you can take a good chunk of the list out... but theres places where you might need 4 people to help out. 3 other good players can make hard games like Protection in Cemetery go by smoothly since they know the plan and how to distract the big monsters.

10.) Overachiever = 2 people is no problem here to complete jobs, or if you want to get some post job awards.. but to me i DIDNT have over 30 different post job awards.. and I still got this trophy.. Just get the cash and 50 COMPLETE VICTORY jobs. Round overs don't count.

So overall everything is alright with 2 people.. but some more might help you more.

Its a PLUS if you have a headset so communications can keep your teamwork tight.

Good Luck out there.

2 people is very doable. I did most of mine that way, but if you can, make sure one of you is a low level ghostbuster. Higher the levels, the harder the ghosts are. It's a pain when everyone is ghostbuster of the year. If that's the case, try to get more people with you. Other then that, just do good!:)

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/co/l/collector100/card.png

There are only a few instances where I would recommend having more than two people.

Protection on some maps (like Cemetery, although it's not as bad with two people) -- It might be better to have 3-4 people on some maps, although I believe I did all of these with just two people (the golem got confused on Cemetery and didn't know which way to go).

Destruction might be the only mode where the more people, the better. There are some maps that are quite challenging with only two players, like Reading Room and possibly Lost Island.

I haven't had any trouble really with just two players on any of the other modes. Thief mode is very, very easy (definitely the easiest to have Victory on).