complete the storyline

BishopFrost

If you complete the storyline before stealth killing 5 generals will you still get a chance to afterwards or do you have to start again??

The Generals are freeplay targets; there is a certain amount on the map (30-40 or so total?). As long as they are not killed, they will still be there after completing the main story. You just have to make sure you leave enough to stealth kill.

Anyone know of anything I can miss by completing the storyline before unlocking??

Thanks in advance for your help and thanks for the quick answers!

Technically there are 4 trophies you can miss...

2 are related to the fact that there is a fixed number of generals:

- The one that you have to stealth kill a general

- The one with all the gold perks (because you have to stealth kill generals there too)

2 are related to completing a mission with a certain requirement:

- Not losing a disguise (start and finish wearing the same disguise, need to start the quest wearing the disguise)

- Not sound an alarm during a mission - this one is actually hard to miss because a few missions involve driving from point A to point B.

- The one with all the gold perks (because you have to stealth kill generals there too)

- Not losing a disguise (start and finish wearing the same disguise, need to start the quest wearing the disguise)

- Not sound an alarm during a mission - this one is actually hard to miss because a few missions involve driving from point A to point B.

ok well I have all except the stealth kill 5 nazi generals...i am up to 3...so as long as I get 2 more then I will be good?? and I can get these after the story mode is complete?

Again, you can't TECHNICALLY miss the general trophy if you leave them until after the story.

• 2 weeks later...