BioShock 2 single player has "no backtracking"

DudeInDistress

That sucks. Hopefully the the areas that you're in are large and permit a little backtracking.

I can definitely see a second playthrough for missed trophies for this game. Thankfully, I think the game would be good enough for multiple playthroughs.

Agreed. It does suck for those that like to read up on collectibles and such whilst playing, but for me, I always just 'play the game' first time 'round. Then when I've finished enjoying it my way, I'll go back a second (or third or fourth) time to clean up what's needed in the trophy department.

• 2 weeks later...

this doesnt bother me ive beat BIOSHOCK on SURVIVOR no VITA CHAMBERS about 50 times and i still play the game i just think its that damn good and yes its my favourite game of all time and it never gets old or boring for me. i really cant wait to play BIOSHOCK 2 the same amount of times as i know it will be EPIC

i had bioshock for the xbox 360 and i loved that game, played through it once and had less than half of the achievements and after playing it over again and again it got frustrating. Well then i played halo and got addictedand i needed to stop so i traded my xbox in for a ps3 and now i pre ordered bioshock 2 for it and ilook forward to start my trophy collection strong for the ps3 version. Hope you get that platinum man. :D