ohh in your face (Flash KO) Help

GodofRain1337

I have read the thread on how to do the flash ko online in a ranked match and it is not working for me. I got like 3 or 4 flash ko's yesterday but the trophy never pops.I was boosting it with a friend and some other guy that wasn't even on my friend's list. I am doing it with ufc only fighters on heavy weight with 2 rounds. I have done this with Brock Lesnar and Mirko Cro Cop and the trophy never pops. Do you have to do it really quick when the round starts or what,can the other guy not get rocked or fall to the ground before the flash ko. I would really like some tips

Edited by Mendel
save the boosting for the boosting thread

1) You can't rock them;

2) I don't think you can knock them down;

3) You have to do it quickly, although some say it can be done later too (maybe this was before the patch).

Just try it again, ko's that are marked as flash ko's don't appear that much after the patch.

1 Hit KO online (Boost Method)- Have your freind make a Heavyweight fighter 6 FEET 2 INCHES with all stats at 1 (Technique does not matter). Then you make MAX HEIGHT, Muay Thai person (Grapple doesn't matter) and put Strength all the way up and with the extra use it on Speed. Then with the other attribute points put Standing Kick Offense all the way up and use the rest on Standing Strikes Offense then any extra put anywhere you desire. When you and your freind get in a match together as soon as it starts sprint at each other when you two are close enough you do a LEFT KNEE FLYING FLYING KNEE (L1+X) and at the same time have your freind do a RIGHT PUNCH(TRIANGLE). It may take a few times to time it right but it works every time you do it. NOTE: IF YOU GET HIT WITH THE PUNCH BEFORE YOUR KNEE HITS YOUR KNEE DOESN'T COUNT AND YOU CAN TRY AGAIN

source: Submission of the Night and 1-Hit KO Walkthrough - Xbox360Achievements.org

Gonna have to try that later, gave us trouble last night the 1 hit KO.

I was able to do it several times last night.

You create those caf like the quote says.

Then get the other guy to keep jabbing until he gasses abd then get then to press r1 then square rapidly so they do that fake punch thing and you go up to them kick their head off. Easy in the end.

CAF probably won't work, at least not for me and many others (after the patch).

Reason: THQ patched the game so that Flash KO's don't occur that often anymore, great change it won't with CAF at all which counts for trophy! Use a regular fighter instead.

Reason: THQ patched the game so that Flash KO's don't occur that often anymore, great change it won't with CAF at all which counts for trophy! Use a regular fighter instead.

I just stated I did it with a couple people yesterday several times. Obviously post patch.

So it still very much works.

Today 01:21 AM

Casio1987

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ufc-undisputed-2009/35099-ohh-your-face-flash-ko-help.html#post507027

I just stated I did it with a couple people yesterday several times. Obviously post patch.

So it still very much works.

Read that it's for collecting the trophy...

I can do a flash ko with cafs every fight and still it doesns't give me the trophy. It has been said many times before in just a similiar thread, while some say it works, it never did for many.

I've had the same issue, did a lot of fights with caf, never popped up, while I did it with a regular ufc fighter within several tries two times already for the trophy.

And btw, you don't need to gass them for flash ko. Just keep your partner fake punching and one punch is sufficient...