Challenging/ Alternative Trophy Guides

irishman07

Hi all,

I was reading a trophy guide about a certain game today, and I felt that it could be expanded on in quite a few ways. So my question is, could I write my own trophy guide for that particular game and still possibly receive some sort of credit for writing it? Would it get stuck and/or added to the main site (as a secondary guide) if it was under the name "alternative trophy guide" or something of that nature?

Hi all,

I was reading a trophy guide about a certain game today, and I felt that it could be expanded on in quite a few ways. So my question is, could I write my own trophy guide for that particular game and still possibly receive some sort of credit for writing it? Would it get stuck and/or added to the main site (as a secondary guide) if it was under the name "alternative trophy guide" or something of that nature?

The last things mods -and even the community- want is for everyone to be couping everyone. It's best to PM a mod with a question or concern, and discuss via PM on what to do.

I agree with you. Some of the guides out there are horrible, and some of the guide writers don't even have the Platinum, or have barely to moderately completed the game. You know a guide is bad when I resort to using the Xbox 360 equivalent, and completely ignore the PS3 one.