Story?

gordon123

"The Americans' mission is to help the British survivors to liberate the city of York and to retrieve a secret weapon that the British claim can be used against the Chimera. However, the force is quickly wiped out by a Chimeran spire attack, which infects all of the soldiers with the Chimeran virus, soon after landing in York. Hale survives thanks to the injection he received at Project Abraham and does not turn into a Chimera. He does receive some of the traits of Chimera which include: increased metabolism and limited regeneration, and gold/yellow irises."

Nathan Hale (character) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google and Wikipedia do wonders.

"The Americans' mission is to help the British survivors to liberate the city of York and to retrieve a secret weapon that the British claim can be used against the Chimera. However, the force is quickly wiped out by a Chimeran spire attack, which infects all of the soldiers with the Chimeran virus, soon after landing in York. Hale survives thanks to the injection he received at Project Abraham and does not turn into a Chimera. He does receive some of the traits of Chimera which include: increased metabolism and limited regeneration, and gold/yellow irises."

Nathan Hale (character) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google and Wikipedia do wonders.

Sure does, I haven't played the first Resistance but I know all about the story from it;)

Sure does, I haven't played the first Resistance but I know all about the story from it;)

The 1st one is ABSOLUTELY worth playing...and since it's a greatest hit it's a no-brainer...

Resistance 2 however...ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! I just started last night (like so many people did on launch day) and I cannot wait for work to be over so I can get back to it!

MrJolly

Resistance, really cool.

Resistance 2 - single player... just an extension of Resistance, nothing really that new to offer except the fight was brought to America.

Resistance 2 - Cooperative... The best thing Resistance 2 could have ever possibly hoped to create. Sheeeeeeeeerrrrr GENIUS!!

Resistance 2 - Competitive... Pretty Awesome.

This game is a lot like Battlefield:Bad Company to me. The single player is alright... but the online experience keeps me more than happy and LOVING the game.

Resistance, really cool.

Resistance 2 - single player... just an extension of Resistance, nothing really that new to offer except the fight was brought to America.

Resistance 2 - Cooperative... The best thing Resistance 2 could have ever possibly hoped to create. Sheeeeeeeeerrrrr GENIUS!!

Resistance 2 - Competitive... Pretty Awesome.

This game is a lot like Battlefield:Bad Company to me. The single player is alright... but the online experience keeps me more than happy and LOVING the game.

Interesting...I am really interested in trying the online modes, but not until I finish the story...

I DO feel though that the single player story-mode is MUCH more advanced than Resistance 1...the squad chatter and AI is WAY improved and makes you feel like you're a PART of a larger conflict, not such a lone super-soldier like the 1st one did...mind you, I'm only up to about chapter 3....also, the enemy AI is much smarter, and they do a great job of varying the enemies you are fighting...much more diverse already with a mixture of normal Chimera "foot soldiers" and the larger "tank like" baddies with pulse cannons and rocket launchers...and the Chameleons can make you jump!

Being as impressed with the single player that I am, I'm sure I'm going to be floored by the multi-player!