Help with Sabotage III and Mayhem III perks...

VESPER

The 4 train bridges you get Bridge Killer Kits later in the game when you destroy your first bridge as part of the story. The other bridges you can see on the map just follow the train tracks to a bridge. Once you get to a bridge you place R1 explosives (not the normal way) in 4 spots then it blows it up.

I need help with the 20 vehicles with 1 vehicle also though can't help with that

Mayhem 3 Gold Perk

Or just get a Wulf tank (location bottom left of the map), store it in your garage, start an alarm, and just shoot every vehicle down. As long as you have your back against a wall, you should easily be able to shoot down 20 Nazi vehicles before you blow yourself up.

Like I said in the trophy guide, getting in the tank is an easy way to do it. To make it even more easier, try to do it in a street/area that is already under your control (colored). Nazi vehicles tend to come to you 1 by 1 rather than 2-3 at the same time if you were in a Nazi controlled area. Also make sure you purchase the armor perks from the garage.

Or if you want it simpler, destroy Nazi vehicles from AA guns as they for some reason count as vehicles.

Mayhem 3 Gold Perk

Like I said in the trophy guide, getting in the tank is an easy way to do it. To make it even more easier, try to do it in a street/area that is already under your control (colored). Nazi vehicles tend to come to you 1 by 1 rather than 2-3 at the same time if you were in a Nazi controlled area. Also make sure you purchase the armor perks from the garage.

Or if you want it simpler, destroy Nazi vehicles from AA guns as they for some reason count as vehicles.

I found the tank, I just can't get in it. It's sitting here ideling. I can't get in any of them. Is their a skill or trick I need? Is their a mission that teaches you how or something? I dont get it.

I found the tank, I just can't get in it. It's sitting here ideling. I can't get in any of them. Is their a skill or trick I need? Is their a mission that teaches you how or something? I dont get it.

Got it. I used this link to find a unmanned Wolf tank. Bottom right of the map.

Saboteur Map - Cars , Tanks , Millitary Vehicles - The Saboteur General Discussion - The Saboteur: EA Forums

You can get the "destroy 20 Nazi vehicles with 1 vehicle" (AA gun counts as 1 vehicle) at the location below (purple dot on the map). Very quick and easy.

Kill the 3 guards there, man the gun. Once you set off the alarm (you can use the gun to blow up the search light just on its left, or just fire at anything), Nazi vehicles will be coming in, mostly from the right of the road in front of the gun. Soon, tanks will come too. Just keep firing at the vehicles and any soldiers. Also fire at the destroyed vehicles to clear the road. Make sure you hit the tanks before they turn the turrets around to shoot at you (not difficult at all, but save game first, just in case). A plane will also come, but just ignore it, it won't do much damage.

(re-posting my pic from another thread)

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1743/saboteurrightofway.jpg