There wont be a 'Survivor' mode in Bioshock 2

seenbeen

Maybe ^ Hopefully its broken down like this though

Bioshock 2 ~ Bioshock

Hard ~ Survivor

Medium ~ Somewhere between Hard and Medium

Easy ~ Easy

That would be great, on the first game I had to change it to Hard on my first playthrough because it wasn't to challenging. With the the default Medium being in the middle like you say, it will be better.

After seeing the single player gameplay in Qore against Big Sisters.. I'll actually be glad if there isn't a Survivor mode lol. They look ridiculously hard and powerful enough as it is now, though maybe the gameplay was on Hard.

Yet, I'd still do it and have fun doing it, Bioshock on Survivor was one of the greatest things I've done last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not to upset there is no Survivor because from what I have read is that Big Sisters are far more tougher that Big Daddys and the Splicers are smarter aswell so I get the feeling that the other difficulties will just be tougher so need to panic besides it won't ruin the game anyway NOTHING WILLLLLL heheh

Man you really should have brought that PSM magazine not only did it come with a Bioshock 2 review it also had an awesome book with it called "making the impossible sequel" some really good stuff in there,on the last page they got some hollywood flim artists to draw art from Bioshock 2 was amazing :)

Man you really should have brought that PSM magazine not only did it come with a Bioshock 2 review it also had an awesome book with it called "making the impossible sequel" some really good stuff in there,on the last page they got some hollywood flim artists to draw art from Bioshock 2 was amazing :)

Man! That magazine was the bomb! I usually get Play Gamer magazine as I thought i would give it a chance seen as how it is very new and they are satill on the 4th issue.

but WOW! i even made my own thread lol what a great magazine! why did you choose now to tell meh? IT ROCKED!