Challenge of the Titans 3

Donzie75

I watched the video on the trophy guide for this challenge and when you get turned to stone you have to quickly hit the correct symbol to break free but when i'm playing the challenge i don't get any symbol when i get turned to stone. Just wondered if there is anything i'm not doing or is it the same for everyone, really struggling with this one so any help would be great

Here's how I did it: Just use :circle: on a Gorgon (The Enemys that stone you) even when you're not able to "throw" them. The Gorgon will then get pushed back a little and directly fire it's Stone-gaze. Then just reflect that using :l1:. You will then have to press the correct button quickly and every enemy around you will turn to stone.

Just be careful when Minotaurs and Cyclops spawn that they're not too close to you when you hit the Gorgon with :circle:, because if you are, it can happen that they hit you, thus prevent you from reflecting the gaze, and then shatter you with the next hit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Make sure you are using the O button on the Medusa to trigger them to initiate the stone gaze.

If you wait for them to initiate by themselves, then you will be hard pressed to get 25 shatters.

With this trick, you should easily get over 35, with time to spare.

I would also suggest trying to lure the Medusa away from the crowd before attempting to grab them. Easier to trigger the deflection that way, with less risk of a stray hit getting you.

All enemies are stoned, regardless of proximity.

• 1 year later...
Here's how I did it: Just use :circle: on a Gorgon (The Enemys that stone you) even when you're not able to "throw" them. The Gorgon will then get pushed back a little and directly fire it's Stone-gaze. Then just reflect that using :l1:. You will then have to press the correct button quickly and every enemy around you will turn to stone.

Thank you, I totally forgot about the :circle: button

• 5 months later...

Wow I haven't knowed that. I always hit Medusa with square button, but Medusa sometimes throw Stone gaze. But now I know I will easylly stone everyvone and complete challenge 3 and maybe I will get bonus. Maybe I won't complete for first time but for 2-3 times I could complete challenge 3.

• 2 months later...

well, you have to be aware of when Medusa strikes a direct hit on you and you're in the air attacking someone, you're going to be stoned and when you fall down to the ground you will break apart and die.

it happens a lot, so take care to not happen with you