COD: WAW Trophy List

PS3Fanyboy.com just updated with this list...Enjoy!

Bronze Trophies

* Get Your Hands Dirty - Complete 'Semper Fi' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* Bloody Peleliu - Complete 'Little Resistance' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* The Sword Is Broken - Complete 'Hard Landing' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* Architect - Complete 'Vendetta' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* The Hammer Strikes - Complete 'Their Land, Their Blood' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* Scorched Earth - Complete 'Burn 'em Out' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* Fearless Complete - 'Relentless' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* Hell on Wheels - Complete 'Blood and Iron' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* No Return - Complete 'Ring of Steel' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* When It Rains, It Pours Complete 'Eviction' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* One Bad Gato - Complete 'Blackcats' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* Blowtorch and Corkscrew - Complete 'Blowtorch and Corkscrew' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* The Sun Sets - Complete 'Breaking Point' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* For the Motherland - Complete 'Heart of the Reich' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* Bearing the Burden - Complete 'Downfall' on Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* The Last Stand - Survive the conflict in Okinawa on any difficulty. (Solo only)

* Saved Private Ryan - Save the soldier before he burns to death.

* Weapon of Mass Destruction - Radio in a naval bombardment that kills at least 4 Japanese soldiers.

* Lights Out! - In 'Black Cats', blast out all of the spot lights in the Japanese cargo convoy. (Solo only)

* Rough Economy - Kill 3 enemies with a single round

* Guardian Angel - In the final battle for Okinawa, save Sergeant Roebuck

* Close Shave - Survive a banzai attack. (Solo only)

* Snake in the Grass - Take out a Japanese soldier lying in wait in the grass

* No Safe Place - Burn an enemy out of a tree with the flamethrower in 'Hard Landing'

* Purple Heart - When staring into the face of adversity, show courage and persevere.

* Ruthless - Kill 15 enemies while mounted on a tank in 'Ring of Steel'

* Mortar-dom - Kill 8 Japanese with thrown mortars in 'Breaking Point'

* Shot in the Dark - Kill 10 enemies while the lights are out in the subway in 'Eviction'

* Blue Ribbon - Complete a 4-player Competitive Co-Op match in 1st place. (Online co-op only)

* Get Your Left Foot Wet - Complete a match in Campaign Co-Op mode. (Online co-op only)

* Get Your Right Foot Wet - Complete a match in Competitive Co-Op mode. (Online co-op only)

Silver Trophies

* Carlson's Raiders - Complete 'Semper Fi' on any difficulty. (Solo only)

* Stormed Peleliu - Establish a beachhead at Peleliu Island on any difficulty. (Solo only)

* Stabbed in the Heart - Complete all missions on the Eastern Front on any difficulty. (Solo only)

* The Professional - Shoot all of Amsel's henchmen, including their attack dog, without reloading. (Solo only)

* Gunslinger - Assassinate General Amsel with a pistol shot. (Solo only)

* Grave Robber - Collect all the Death Cards in the game. (Solo only)

* Throw a Six and a Half - On Hardened or Veteran difficulty, complete a level without dying. (Solo only)

* Firestarter - Complete a level using only the flamethrower. Melee, grenades & explosives are OK.

* Kamikaze - Complete a level on Regular difficulty or higher using only melee or grenades. (Solo only)

* Iron Fist - Destroy all towers and bunkers in 'Blood and Iron'.

* Sum of All Zeroes - Down 45 Japanese Zeroes in 'Black Cats'. (Solo only)

Gold Trophies

* Hardened War Hero - Complete the game on Hardened or Veteran difficulty. (Solo only)

* War Hero - Complete the game on any difficulty. (Solo only)

Platinum Trophy

* Platinum

this is gonna be quality, im actually starting to look forward to this game now.4 player co-op is the way forward.....bet this will make veteran so much easier.

im pleased there is no stupid online trophies like kill 10002 people or even the imfamous gears of war achieve cus this stops alot of people boosting but most all stops the cheating/glitching.

this is gonna be quality, im actually starting to look forward to this game now.4 player co-op is the way forward.....bet this will make veteran so much easier.

im pleased there is no stupid online trophies like kill 10002 people or even the imfamous gears of war achieve cus this stops alot of people boosting but most all stops the cheating/glitching.

There's no point putting in trophies like that, I mean has anybody gotten 10002 kills in Bad Company or will anyone get the 100,000 kills in Gears?. I think there's a 10000 kill trophy in R2 aswell.

Edited by tallaght1

• 2 weeks later...
I never tried veteran on COD4, How bad was it?

It wasn't that bad at most parts if you moved slowly and use the A.I you had but if you tried to rush you would die in a matter of seconds. There were some parts though that were really frustrating like the epilogue that took me a good 3-4hours before I got it. I had to take a break cause it was pissing me off lol.

Also the list seems pretty solid, hopefully the online is just as good if not better than cod4 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can identify a couple of tricky ones on that list. Kill 4 with one round could be hard. Also purple heart is not very specific (show courage in the face of adversity :S)

the purple heart is easy i found it out last night when doing to gunslinger one. just kill your self about 15 - 20 times in the same mission without getting out of it and you get it. just cook a granade and watch yourself blow up. thats how you get purple heart... :D :D :D :D

PSN:bmx221