Brick

SuperNova69

So I was perusing the hot women thread and saw one of the posts mentioned Meagan Good. As soon as I saw that post, I immediately knew her from some movie and after a little imdb-ing it turns out she was in Brick. It's somewhat of an indie film (at least I think so as most people I introduce it to have never heard of it) but it's amazing. It's basically a suspense/drama movie but if you actually pay attention the twist will really blow your mind.

Anyway, here's the trailer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cVzHeJ0Z3I]YouTube- Brick Trailer[/ame]

One of the things I really like about it is the way they talk. It's set in recent times, but everyone talks like they're from the 50's. I'm only 22, but I have respect for the "good old times" and I just like that kind of conversation and lingo.

Or it could be because I've been drinking and have insomnia... >.>

So has anybody else seen this movie?

EDIT: Well then, evidently embedding youtube videos just shows a bunch of random html code. So I guess the link will have to suffice. -_-

EDIT 2: Oh wtf?! I got rid of the embed code and just put a link and now there's an embedded video?? Maybe it's time to stop drinking for the night....morning....day...whatever it is lmao.

Matt

Edited by SuperNova69