Bioshock 2 Boxart

olsen77

Wow box art looks top notch. I hope this game matches up to the first bioshock i have very high expectations for this game. That drill looks pretty badass. I also like the "crack" in the cover it looks pretty awesome

This spoiler box below is me trying out the new smilies so it can be ignored by all of you.

[spoiler=funstuffs]:think: :whistle: :applause: :dance: :facepalm: :rofl: :wall: :ass: :wtf: :angel: :devil: :locked: :mods: :rimshot: :drunk: :pout: :|:guns::no::shrugs::francis::banana::sick::xmas: :jacko: (H) :up: :left: :down: :right: :cross: :square: :triangle: :circle: :l1: :l2: :r1: :r2: :l3: :r3: :select: :start:

Love the new smilies!

Not gonna lie, BioShock 1's cover gave off the impression of being a kids game. At least, that's how it was with me when I first saw it (never heard of BioShock 'till then). I dunno why, but never seemed like a typical cover of a 'horror' or 'M-rated' game; it was just a little girl with a funny looking creature.

This cover, however, definitely gives the 'feel' of the game. I'm buying a collector's edition if there will ever be any.

Edited by DudeInDistress