Tips for Arrrrr and Perfect Frame

the_beaver_40

I have both of these trophies and found them quite hard. Here are just a few of my tips that got me over the line.

Perfect Frame

USE: Andy Roddick

Basically this one is all practice. You DO need to sink a ball off the break so work on sinking a ball off a break and then work at it from there. It does not need to be the one ball. The more you play in this mode the better you will get at sinking balls. Fouls count as shots too so it needs to be without a foul. Try this trophy in PLAY mode.

Arrrrrrrrr!

USE: Rafael Nadal

This one took me longer to get than the perfect frame did. You will be one shot away from getting it and then get hit by a bomb a few times which is really frustrating. Practice will make you improve at hitting the ships. When it gets towards the end, dont try to hit every ball. Make sure you avoid bombs, so you dont die and pick your spot of which ball is best to hit to destroy galleons. This also takes a little luck. If your lucky a few galleons will come up early, making it much easier.

Hope that helps :D

I have both of these trophies and found them quite hard. Here are just a few of my tips that got me over the line.

Perfect Frame

USE: Andy Roddick

Basically this one is all practice. You DO need to sink a ball off the break so work on sinking a ball off a break and then work at it from there. It does not need to be the one ball. The more you play in this mode the better you will get at sinking balls. Fouls count as shots too so it needs to be without a foul. Try this trophy in PLAY mode.

Arrrrrrrrr!

USE: Rafael Nadal

This one took me longer to get than the perfect frame did. You will be one shot away from getting it and then get hit by a bomb a few times which is really frustrating. Practice will make you improve at hitting the ships. When it gets towards the end, dont try to hit every ball. Make sure you avoid bombs, so you dont die and pick your spot of which ball is best to hit to destroy galleons. This also takes a little luck. If your lucky a few galleons will come up early, making it much easier.

Hope that helps :D

Thanks for the tips.

Im still struggling though lol. ;x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I found a trick that enabled me to get the Arrrrrr! trophy. As we all know the problem is the cannonballs nail us when we stop to take a shot. Using Andy Murray, I only went for balls that were seemingly out of his reach. He would lunge for the ball, hit it and stumble. Miraculously, the cannonballs would shoot at the spot he started his stroke and not where he stumbled to. I got the trophy my second attempt with this strategy, and the only times I got hit was when I errantly went for balls that were too close. I don't know that Andy Murray is necessary -- I simply used him because I tired of Nadal failing.

• 6 months later...
The Arrrrrrr! trophy is insane! I was on 7,500 points and only one Gaelon appearead, is there any tip to make them appear? >.<

Na its just luck Im pretty sure.

It took me a few goes, sometimes they wouldnt appear at all

I stood at the back of the court, giving you longer to dodge the cannonballs, also being able to hit powerful ground strokes.

Cheers