TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled

Really not sure...

i have pain too and it does get very boring quickly & im talking quicly like 5 hours and you will get bored. its just the same thing over and over aging but you can changed places so aparantly it makes it fun again to be in a different environment.

if i was you i would get watchmen. i haven't played it but it sounds alot more fun tham Pain and if you like superhero games then you will like Watchmen!

i heard Pain was hard to get for trophies, but boring also. TMNT is easy trophies, but for the Survival trophy, you gotta know your amount of hits on the bosses before backing off and hitting them again.

can't say much bout Watchmen 1&2. i played the demo's, and they're aight.. was bout to buy em, but for a price like those.. i chose TMNT anyways.

Have not played the Watchmen but I have Pain and TMNT. I liked Pain at first but the area you get to start with, gets old real quick. Some of the other ones you can buy are a lot of fun, like the Amusement Park. I had a lot of fun with it. TMNT, is also a lot of fun but fairly short. So short it disappointed me in some ways.

If you played the original Arcade version and want to relive that then get TMNT. That was primarily why I got it. I got Pain as I thought it would be a lot of fun. But it got old pretty quickly and the trophies are a nightmare to me at least.

If there's a demo for Watchmen, give it a go.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd go with TMNT. Pain came with my PS3 and I really haven't found that much to enjoy about it. Its fun to load your own music and see the physics, but not much beyojd that unless you want to buy a lot of DLC to get trophies. Watchmen demos are fun, but I could see the game getting a bit repetitive, and the fact that co-op is split screen made it lose a lot of potential IMO.

But check out the TMNT and Watchmen demos and choosing for yourself would probably be the best bet. Pain is probably a distant 3rd.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...