Finally got my Platinum Trophy.

ek100

I still need to get the 8 players in wildcats. its so hard when everyone is going to the stadium and there's always tha one guy that leaves the lobby in the last minute.

the amount of people on freeburn online who just drive around aimlessly, not heading towards the big red dot, is frankly ridiculous. I honestly couldn't play burnout online for fun cos its just so frustrating.

If you ever need 1 extra player for that wildcats trophy feel free to invite me... at least that'll be one more person in the group who knows what a red dot is :D

the amount of people on freeburn online who just drive around aimlessly, not heading towards the big red dot, is frankly ridiculous. I honestly couldn't play burnout online for fun cos its just so frustrating.

If you ever need 1 extra player for that wildcats trophy feel free to invite me... at least that'll be one more person in the group who knows what a red dot is :D

So true, its like they do it purposely! I'm going to keep trying and if I don't get it anytime soon, I'll take your word. Thanks!

I'd be glad to help with that one too if needed, i have it already, but i know it gets frustrating sometimes. Often, i got into a room where 1 person drove to the exact opposite side of the meeting point, and just started doing donuts.

I just have the 100% bike license trophy left to do, save data from the blu-ray disc isnt compatible with the downloadable version, so i'll have to start that one from scratch.

Yeah, freeburning can be frustrating. I'm trying to find competent people that just want to finish the freeburns (I have about 4 or 5 already). I'm done with all the bike challenges. I just have to finish the cars. Add me if you actually want to do these...PSN: olsen77.

If you think thats bad getting the 10 online then you should try getting all 490 done. It sucked, but I got a group of us arranged a couple marathon challenge nights and I got mine done. The Arrange A Game section on Criterions site used to be pretty good for getting help but most of the people who used to offer help have been burned bad enough that we no longer volunteer. Let me know when you finally need some help and I'll boot the game back up to help. I've got a great list of BP players in my friends list.

Edited by NitroMidgets