Emnation 2

kennygunit

Greed is always the best to use, since it's unfairly overpowered.

I find it fun to play online and let the other person RUN to get Greed before me. Then I simply pick Bliss and destroy them with the right tactics ;)

On a sidenote this level is the one that gave me the most problems as well. Greed is the geon of course. I think I ended up doing all the pellets in the middle first but I sucked up the single pellets in each corner of the outer ring as well. Then get a powerball but dont use it to keep your speed up and go to the outer ring and get all the pellets. Use the powerball when you are in one of the "rooms" and you are sure it will fill your meter. Good luck!

I find it fun to play online and let the other person RUN to get Greed before me. Then I simply pick Bliss and destroy them with the right tactics ;)

On a sidenote this level is the one that gave me the most problems as well. Greed is the geon of course. I think I ended up doing all the pellets in the middle first but I sucked up the single pellets in each corner of the outer ring as well. Then get a powerball but dont use it to keep your speed up and go to the outer ring and get all the pellets. Use the powerball when you are in one of the "rooms" and you are sure it will fill your meter. Good luck!

Same, level was a bitch, I actually have a thread about this particular level, it's the most annoying level in the game.

Greed is the way to go though, I don't remember necessarily how I did it, but I'm prety sure I got it when I figured I would spawn and go on the platform that will cost me the least time standing like a jackass waiting for it, going for the north one, hitting greed over the cubby hole and heading right to catch the right platform before it went back to the middle.

Sorry I couldn't help much more but that's all I remember.

i finally got it!

What i did was use the greed geon like everyone said. when it started, i went straight onto the platform. Got all the room geons first, then jumped over the ones that make the big square on the single row. Once i got all the room geons, i used my powerup and stayed inside, cause i was able to pick up the balls on the single path. so i only had to go outside twice to get to the 4 rooms.

Kinda hard to explain, but i finally did it, lol

I can't be arsed to hook up my recorder, but a short summary.

For one, don't instantly start the game. As you might've noticed, the actual board is already in motion while it waits for you to start the game by pressing X. Wait until the platform to your LEFT hits the center square, then hit X. This ensures that you can quickly get onto the platform right as it takes off.

Then go to the first room in the left, hit the X (greed, of course) suck them up and go back out of the room prior to taking the bottom corridor. With the suction still on, go one square past the incoming moving platform (south end), so you will get a full Geon whatchamacallit right when you enter this platform back towards the middle. Flip on the platform and hit the goal - 14 seconds.

Next you won't have time to make it to any platform within reason (without waiting), so just hit the greed and fill up a bar in the center area. You should have 2 goals scored in about 27 seconds now.

Next start to rinse and repeat. Go to a platform that still corresponds with a filled room, go on it right before it leaves, go into the room, hit the greed and go up the corridor towards the next platform. Keep doing this.

Third goal should be around 50 seconds. Fourth around 1:10. Then even if there are some left on the outer edges, just Greed them in from the center and you should have Gold at around 1:40.

Then again, I suck at games, so what do I know?