To those who've done the online trophies

ChrisDMFv2

I went on today and there were two full 32 player lobbies in my region, so the game isn't dead. Why is it said that the online trophies can only be achieved by boosting? There is a community on there. I don't know the requirements for all the trophies so that's why I'm asking what is missing these days to make it boost only if you want platinum?

I played for two hours and my stats only recorded a quarter of my kills, that is a problem :confused:

Edit: I can answer my own question now. I'm two trophies from platinum and I've learnt the game only saves less than half of your online progress when you play. Boosting saves you a lot of time and disappointment.

Edited by ChrisDMFv2
Experience of the awful servers

The only people that still play are either trophy boosters or hardcore pros that don't take kindly to newcomers, there are very few legit players left and even fewer that don't cheat or hack their way through the game :(. To make things worse, the servers crashed a few months back and since then everyone has had problems with their stats not being recorded properly. The (P) and 100% are still possible but are a lot harder to get these days because of the server problems :(.