Last secret trophy. 500 games.

JackRPT

Time to testify

Play 500 games with your Virtual Pro

Is-Man (MUST play offline or online, the game itself does not matter, not the main thing with 2 controllers)

-We may not be exchanged because zuendegespielte can only count games (see Virtual) Pro Stats

Are shared modes: push -> "normal game" offense -> Be A Pro game, "Manager Mode, Be A Pro mode online (it will only count the games in which she credited to the statistics, a game after it a have completed the game in this mode)

You must NOT win anything

-Once you have completed 500 games MUST BE A BENEFIT UNLOCK so that the trophy is

-You must attend the games in the degree of difficulty "Semi-Pro" or higher

This is the translation from the German forums, I shall try and translate this better, for the time being try and understand that! :p

I shall post his name in a few minutes, so you can see he has the trophy.

I have his name:

SdA87

no problem for finding it, cause I said it first in this forum :)and posted it here too

I saw u announce this first in the secret trophy thread and went to the site to see it. I lived in switzerland for 6 months yet my german still isn't great! They have quite a chat everyone on that site about the trophy - what counts and doesn't count toward the trophy.

I'm sorry jack but I don't really understand what you said above. Jumper could you please translate what they said after on the site, what to do etc

Cheers