joker teeth = arkham mansion

Syraphin

the only thing ive left to get for all the riddlier trophies is the final 3 teeth in arkham mansion, the problem is, i cant seem to find them.

ive searched the entire area 3 times over and i still cant find them, has anyone else come across this problem or know if there is hidden teeth somewhere i havent actually checked yet?

any help much apreicieaited.

Ah yes, those elusive three teeth. After you've dealt with the northeastern part of the map and you're supposed to leave the mansion, leave the huge room and right when you're in a corridor (before the wider hallway), look up. There should be a ledge with a small secluded library section where the remaining teeth clatter around.

I'm not that certain that you are missing those but I presume you do since those are quite cleverly hidden and are missed by many.

this helped immensely!

theyre in the wardens office on the second floor

yea.. but i only found 2 jokers teeth up there. n the last interview tape in the library.. my screen freezes everytime i pick it up. anybody experiencing this? or is it just me?

Edited by lazaruz_01

• 3 weeks later...
Ah yes, those elusive three teeth. After you've dealt with the northeastern part of the map and you're supposed to leave the mansion, leave the huge room and right when you're in a corridor (before the wider hallway), look up. There should be a ledge with a small secluded library section where the remaining teeth clatter around.

Cheers for that mate, thats what I was missing;)