RTTS Cycle!!

Reys

After so many times of being close to get it, I finally got the cycle.

I was playing Uncharted 2 when I decided to take a break and pop in MLB 09. I hopped on RTTS and hit a triple, single, hr, and finally a double. Those where my only 4 AB's so it was pretty close. I feel one step closer to my pretty platinum and I came on here to celebrate.

62% of the trophies now. :D:D:D

Congrats! I've been close. About a week ago I was 0-2 when I hit a triple, HR and double. I was just a single short....

I hate those, then your mad at yourself for having those shots in those first 2 AB's. Lol. Im close to mvp (about 15 more games, im a shoe in for it), and im going to let a manger game run b4 i go to sleep so all I will need is personal perfection, 2 hrs in a game (allstar) and then, 10ks in a game (allstar) and online trophies.

Edit: I got manger and mvp last night and im going to knock out the 3 online ones this weekend. so im going for personal perfection later today.

Edited by Reys

• 4 weeks later...

Last night it happened again. I am still in AAA with my 1st basemen, now in the middle of 2010 and last night I hit a triple to start off the game, only my third ever, then a double, a nice homerun and the last two at bats I struck out on a full count and hit into a double play. Was a nice game, 3-5 with 5 RBI tho :)