globetrotter trophy

knocko

no you cant do it with 5 differnent manager files i know cause i have tried and wasted several hours of play doing so.

it must be done within one manager role as i asume it want your record to show you have done the 5 tiles in you profile on the manager stats.

I did it in 5 different manager modes!!! Did u actually get it in one manager mode?

I got this trophy today, what I did was put all the good players like messi ect. I put them in man utd and simmed the league and won, then when you do your second season pick united untill you get to your first friendly, save and quit. Then put all the good players in lyon and repeat above and save over the same file, do this with the other teams and you will get your trophy.

It seems to differ with everyone. I got the trophy by starting 5 different manager modes and overwriting one whereas some are saying that did not work for them.

Hopefully EA will sort everything with a patch.

Nobody got the trophy by doing it in one manager mode YET, it HAS to be in 5 different manager modes

I got this trophy today, what I did was put all the good players like messi ect. I put them in man utd and simmed the league and won, then when you do your second season pick united untill you get to your first friendly, save and quit. Then put all the good players in lyon and repeat above and save over the same file, do this with the other teams and you will get your trophy.

Thanks, i'll do this later, are you sure you have to save over the previous ones?

Nobody got the trophy by doing it in one manager mode YET, it HAS to be in 5 different manager modes

"yet" It wouldn't make sense if you don't get the trophy in one manager mode. I'm doing that way and only need italy and spain. I will update if it works or not. Also what is important do not start on amature because you may not get trophies. Just a clue

"yet" It wouldn't make sense if you don't get the trophy in one manager mode. I'm doing that way and only need italy and spain. I will update if it works or not. Also what is important do not start on amature because you may not get trophies. Just a clue

I know it doesn't make sense it should either be done in one or more manager modes (EA and their trophy lists of most games do not make any sense do they :p) but nobody got it by doing 1 Manager mode anyhow please confirm if you did get it this way :)

I wanna do all the manager mode trophies in one go. already got raise a half star team, win with a half star team, buy 50 players, make it to manager level 5 and 100% board confidence, so i would be really pissed off if this trophy wouldn't work :D

Edited by lengyeljani

I know it doesn't make sense it should either be done in one or more manager modes (EA and their trophy lists of most games do not make any sense do they :p) but nobody got it by doing 1 Manager mode anyhow please confirm if you did get it this way :)

It works with one manager mode progress :) one trophy less

so I can't do it in one MM?

Thats what I want to know as well

I have won the league wit the following teams

-Bayern München

-Fiorentina

-Lyon

-Real Madrid

I have only the English prem left with Chelsea

I recently started and won the Community Shield. But maybe it wont count.

But on the other hand it might pop up later.

The become a 5 star manager poped up after 3 matches for me. Ill finish the prem league tomorrow and see what will happen.

you need to win the league, also you can overwrite same game over and over with each of the countries.

if you have created 11 players at 99 overall just put them in the team u choose and sim away...easy, then just keep doin this, better if you choose a rubbish team coz the board wont expect as much, so no chance of gettin fired if you lose a cup game.

I won the leagues and even some cups...Im tryin to re-do it now with OFFLINE mode...BTW, Can I use Assistance manager ON ? So I dont need to go to team management after every red card or injuries..that makes it faster then ?

One more ligue to go now...then I will report, if I get it or not.