Replay Trophies

Kiwicrash

Can Anyone Actually Confirm That You Can Go Back To Some Levels Using The Replay Level Menu And Get The Futo Time, Animal Friend and Some Other Trophy I Can't Remember Cause I Only Want To Play Through This Once.

I can confirm this. I had to go bk to one level to get futo time & my trophy popped up:)

I can definately confirm u can go back 4 animal friend and all the jizo statues cuz i had to go back and get several of each, so i redid all but the last three levels cuz i used a guide on last three....However u do have to get all the animals on the levels u replay....hope this helps u out man...
Excellent Thank You Very Much As Well:):):):):):)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
So basically everything can be got by revisiting chapters or missions? There is no need to start a new game?

But the animals all need collecting again not just the ones missed?

I tried replaying a lvl for tengu friend, but wandering tengu wasnt there, so I need to start a whole new game.

You only need to collect the animals missing, but be sure to complete a level if you start it. Collecting half the animals in a lvl and then quitting, will reset the animals for that level!!!