TIP: Easily pre-set 100SP before "big" battles

Background: Because I am personally wanting to have all the graphics in the gallery appear when I finally do Plat this game, I have already done 6 complete run-throughs (i.e., 5 New Game +) for all Endings except for the longer True Ending. (After the 6th Ending was competed last March 2014, I took about 8 months away from this game so that the entire story - along with this 7th & final "True Ending" - would be a "fresh" and enjoyable one for me again.) Ever since the 3rd run-through, I have been at Level 99 for all of my fighting-girls. Because I did obtain the free DLC of "Skills Pack," that means that IF receives the very powerful FORCE FORMATION attack in Chapter 3. This is a Coupling attack that requires Compa to be paired behind IF. To use it, IF needs to have 100 SP. As such, I quickly discovered and used this following TIP.

REQUIREMENTS: Your fighting-girls must be at very high levels (so that they are not vulnerable to attacks by low-level enemies).

TIP: Before a battle where you need to start with 100 SP, there is an easy way to prepare this at the higher levels. First, find a low-level beast in the same area and start a fight. If you are at a very high level, most (if not all) of their attacks on you are almost always a "Miss." To speed things up, quickly defeat all but ONE of the low-level enemies in this battle. This way, there will only one be trying to attack you even though they "Miss." On every turn of your own fighting-girls, you will select the O-button (Circle). Not only does that "Stand by" not attack the low-level beast, but it adds 10 more SP to your fighting-girl. Essentially, you begin mashing your O-button except when the enemy is attacking (even though the enemy attacks only "Miss"). Keep doing this process until all four of your fighting girls have over 100 SP. (BTW, it is hilarious to hear them all talking at the same time when you mash them all at once!) Once all four have more than 100 SP, attack and defeat the low-level beast to end this little battle.

With this all set, all four of your fighting-girls will begin the NEXT battle with 100 SP.

Hence, at this point, avoid other fights until you get to whatever "big" enemy you want to take on at the end of the area. (For example, I save this for when I want to use FORCE FORMATION in a boss-battle.)

--

Using this TIP became extra helpful for me when repeatedly going through the story in each New Game +, saving time on the big battles with IF's FORCE FORMATION attack (coupled with Compa).

Edited by Iconoclast94
Linked: [B]FORCE FORMATION[/B]