online stats

Balakson

I've notice the same issue approx 2 weeks ago... :( All my xp points were not counted and all my ribons also. This happens during almost all my games I've played... this cause that I bought KZ3, as if all weapons and specialities are related with xp points then it's useless to play KZ2... :(

• 2 months later...

I don't think there are any tricks to ensure to progress is saved by the server. I've tried and done everything in the forums. I have noticed a pattern though. There are certain times of the day where nothing gets saved and certain times where you can have about a good or hour so where all of ribbons and points you earn stick.

Around 4:00 P.M. to 5:00 P.M. Pacific time when the daily stats reset.

Around 10:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. Pacific.

I had great success at 5:00 A.M. to 6:00 A.M. this morning as well.

Don't forget to constantly check the leaderboards on killzone2.killzone.com to see when points start changing. Refresh often. The no-lifers who play all day will show a change in score and then you know that the servers are recording information at that moment.

The badge-based ribbons suck because some of them can only be earned by obtaining all 8 ribbons of a certain class and unlocking their second ability beforehand. So it's impossible to do it all in one sitting. You don't have to have all of the ribbons stick - just enough to where you can plow through them in one sitting.

I am stuck with the daunting task of trying to do all of the mission-based ribbons in one go so that I can have 100% on the MP in this game.

• 5 months later...