Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Best level for 500 kill Trophies?

I was wondering where the best place is to get the 500 kills trophies. I have been re-doing the first room in the Tie Fighter level over and over... Seems to be about 60 guys in that room I believe? Not to mention they're all infantry and are easily killed by anything, including Lightning Shield. Plus you don't have to wait for your force to respawn the first few times because of the unlimited energy holocron.

Any other suggestions instead of just running through the game over and over? I know one of the better places is the prologue b/c of unlimited spawn points, but Vader doesn't have all the abilities.

God, how I wish there was a stats screen indicating how many times you have killed someone with a certain ability.

Edited by Getus

Well, you mentioned the spawning areas in the Prologue (there's two of them), so that and the first part of the TIE Factory where you are at really ARE the best areas in the game -- the "500 Kills" trophies were the first ones I knocked out at those areas because the enemies are very easy to kill. True that it takes a long time, but if you are going for the Platinum, you'll be glad you got them all out of the way that early on.

Oh, and Vader has all of the necessary abilities with the exception of Lightning, Lightning Shield and Launched (jumping and pressing Square - slamming your 'saber into the ground). Saber Toss, Choking, Force Grip, Repulse and up to 200 Stormtrooper kills at the spawn point (which nets you both the Worst Day Shift Manager & Rebel Leader trophies) can all be done by Vader, so that just leaves a grand total of FIVE "kills" trophies to get with the weaker Apprentice.

Edited by Old_Snoova

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, well I have JUST the Force Lightning Mastery Trophy left for platinum, and I'm not sure if I am doing it right... Lol... I start the TIE Factory and kill all the guys in the first hangar.... Then I go to mission select and restart from last save... Is this correct, or am I resetting my count every time? It seems to be taking FOREVER to get these kills... I dont remember any of the other 500 kill trophies taking me this long...

Okay, well I have JUST the Force Lightning Mastery Trophy left for platinum, and I'm not sure if I am doing it right... Lol... I start the TIE Factory and kill all the guys in the first hangar.... Then I go to mission select and restart from last save... Is this correct, or am I resetting my count every time? It seems to be taking FOREVER to get these kills... I dont remember any of the other 500 kill trophies taking me this long...

wht i did was to the first bit get to the checkpoint

then restart the level so u must be doing it right

i go thru the whole level maybe 3x i play the game just for the 500 kills. and right at the end when i reach the elevator i save it from the start menu and restart the level. i just wish i could skip the video from the beginning ><

also i tried using vader in the pro and force choked storm troopers and wookies for what i'm guessing is over 45 minutes ... am i doing something wrong?

• 3 months later...

I am right now doing the 500 kills trophies. Here is what I do:

I clear out the first room, save, then load from the last check point. There is no need to reach the checkpoint. This has worked for me thus far, and I have gotten the 500 kill repulse and lightning trophies. Although it is so boring...

• 1 month later...
I am right now doing the 500 kills trophies. Here is what I do:

I clear out the first room, save, then load from the last check point. There is no need to reach the checkpoint. This has worked for me thus far, and I have gotten the 500 kill repulse and lightning trophies. Although it is so boring...

Perhaps the guide should mention that you have to SAVE your progress every time you want to quit the game and load it from the main menu. Or else it doesn't count - something I only just discovered after killing 600 wookies for naught.

Edit: Yes, I know, the forum's guide tells you to save manually... d'oh!

Edited by PKopetzky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To anyone still doing this, the best level to get your #kills trophies is the Jedi Temple if you have that DLC.

Fight through the first part and go to the room that spawns the padwan training droids. What you'll want to do is destroy all the statues on the ground (there are 4 of them) as they spawn the tougher lightsaber droids. Once those are gone you can destroy 1-3 of the spawning statues at the top but make sure to leave at least one.

These droids are quite a bit weaker and can be taken down with any standard move (those required to get # kills). If you leave just one, you can stand facing that one and as they drop, lock on and kill them. These droids will continue to spawn until you destroy the final statue...so you could literally sit there and farm ever one of your kills in one session.

Hope that helps someone.

• 1 year later...
I was wondering where the best place is to get the 500 kills trophies. I have been re-doing the first room in the Tie Fighter level over and over... Seems to be about 60 guys in that room I believe? Not to mention they're all infantry and are easily killed by anything, including Lightning Shield. Plus you don't have to wait for your force to respawn the first few times because of the unlimited energy holocron.

Any other suggestions instead of just running through the game over and over? I know one of the better places is the prologue b/c of unlimited spawn points, but Vader doesn't have all the abilities.

God, how I wish there was a stats screen indicating how many times you have killed someone with a certain ability.

tru dat tru dat its sooooo annoying tht u have 2 count in ur head and sometimes u loose track n then u dont no where u r. but i no how to get these kiss esiliy, just go to training room after ur done the tie fighter level and do storm tooper modual. there should be bout 30 strom troops there and u can use any force power and strom troops are easy to kill. just use any force power u need the trophy for n try to take em all down with it. repeat the same modual again n again till u have the trophy. i think if u do it bout 12 times it should come, reply if the tropy come.

this isnt bout the game but on psn tropies how do u upload trophies from ur psn??????? plz help

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

• 2 months later...

I found the best farming location was during the fight between the Rodians and Paradus' Force robots. You can kill everything then jump into the lava/chemicals and suicide, bringing you to a checkpoint right before the location, ensuring you never have to restart or watch how many enemies you kill to be sure they can kill you when the bulk of them are gone.

The battle I refer to is the one where to continue you must raise a platform, then supercharge an engine part to blow a hole in a crashed Correlian Corvette before jumping through the hole. There's a Sith Force holocron right near the opening to the tunnel you exit.

Nowhere in the game is as good for the lightning related skills, as you can blow up a hover sled with four Rodians on it at least 3 times. If you position and time the burst right, they'll all be convulsing with lightning as they fall to their deaths, giving you credit for lightning kills for all of them. Shield works great here too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah but there's more enemies at the location I refer to; they die even faster, even on max difficulty due to the insta-death goo; and you get there from the last checkpoint in a hundredth the time, no exaggeration. Definitely a superior location.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tru dat tru dat its sooooo annoying tht u have 2 count in ur head and sometimes u loose track n then u dont no where u r. but i no how to get these kiss esiliy, just go to training room after ur done the tie fighter level and do storm tooper modual. there should be bout 30 strom troops there and u can use any force power and strom troops are easy to kill. just use any force power u need the trophy for n try to take em all down with it. repeat the same modual again n again till u have the trophy. i think if u do it bout 12 times it should come, reply if the tropy come.

this isnt bout the game but on psn tropies how do u upload trophies from ur psn??????? plz help

Do the kills in the combat modules count? If so, I think the stormtrooper combat module will be the way to go for me.

Also, if you play the DLC, do you keep all of the powers you gained during your regular playthrough?

D