Is this a bug/glitch in Ep.3?

Aranel

Hi all,

I experienced some kind of bug/glitch in episode 3 last night. I've arrived at the scene where the survivors are heading towards Savannah by train, they've met up with Chuck, and he tells you that Clem will die unless you:

1) get a map

2) teach her how to shoot

3) give her a haircut

The maps are by Kenny but he won't let you pass, so Lee goes to talk to Chuck, who says he would like a drink.

At this point, I go through the driver's compartment towards the rear (where Ben is leaning on the railing) but when I get there, the cursor/crosshair is gone....

I don't have the option to talk to Ben, nor do I have the option to enter the boxcar where I presume a bottle of wine or something is hidden....

Has anybody else experienced this? If so, does reloading the game work or will I have to start all over again?

• 2 weeks later...

First time I played this game on PS4 and it seems to have a ton of bugs.

A fair few times now had stuttering and NPC conversations that all start overlapping each other. When that starts happening, I got no idea whats going on. Worse ones for me so far have been chapter 2. not even started 3 yet:think:

really can't actual believe they would release this in such a state.:whistle: Was the original PS3 version like this?

• 3 weeks later...
First time I played this game on PS4 and it seems to have a ton of bugs.

A fair few times now had stuttering and NPC conversations that all start overlapping each other. When that starts happening, I got no idea whats going on. Worse ones for me so far have been chapter 2. not even started 3 yet:think:

really can't actual believe they would release this in such a state.:whistle: Was the original PS3 version like this?

I had no problems on the ps3 version. On ps4 chapter 4 was glitched for me, once getting the battery and dropping down to the hallway I didn't get a cutscene that enables you to progress. (Defending against the zombies)

I guess they're just milking us. :D

Edit: Also later on in the hallway, molly says ally way is this way but I already had the battery, also 2 characters didn't disappear after a cutscene in the hallway.

Edited by Pa T

i got the game on ps4 a week after it came on ps4.i dont remember it having any updates when i downloaded it off psn store and i had no bugs.easily platted the game without issues.as you said restarting game fixed it it means there are bugs i just got lucky.also seen this issue with other games on ps4 specially where restarting game fixes issues , watch dogs to name one.i dont know if its the games developers who are lousy at coding on ps4 or if ps4 has some serious issues it self.which ever it is needs to be rectified asap.ITS ANNOYING

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...