Estimated Time to Plat / 100% Polls

Vyrastas

If you hadn't noticed yet, today is the site's 6th birthday (yay). So far we've posted our Fifth Annual Trophy Awards as well as the first of our Staff Custom Lists which can be found here.

Now we have one more thing to announce... going forward for each game the staff will post Time to Plat / 100% Polls along with the normal Difficulty Polls that we do. Many people have suggested these over the years, but we've always demurred for one reason or another. However, we know many people have found the info in the polls useful, especially for things like THL, and we don't have an excuse not to do them anymore.

I would like to point out that this would not have happened without the persistence of one user, sweett310, who first started making the polls over a year ago and never gave up on them, frequently asking us about them and getting us to sticky them. He has posted over 200 such polls (here are a few examples) going back to Feb 2013, but now his watch is over. So please give him a round of applause.

We will start posting current games this week, and will post them in some older games as we have time (all PS4 & Vita, select PS3 games). The format will be the same as sweett310's, with the same poll options, etc etc. Enjoy.

I would like to point out that this would not have happened without the persistence of one user, sweett310, who first started making the polls over a year ago and never gave up on them, frequently asking us about them and getting us to sticky them. He has posted over 200 such polls (here are a few examples) going back to Feb 2013, but now his watch is over. So please give him a round of applause.

10 bucks says I can predict a future Member of the Month :whistle:

Congratulations for sticking in there for so long and fighting the good fight to get this done, sweett. You are the man. :applause: :applause:

Thanks for the kind words folks, they were a labor of love that I'm happy to see become the standard. It was you the community that kept me persistent though. If not for the constant "We need this!" messages I would get, don't know if I could have kept them going. Know the staff will take good care of them and looking forward to voting going forward!

Everyone should be noticing these threads going up all over the forums now. Please go vote on anything you've platted or 100%'ed! zomfgstfu is also incorporating these into his Difficulty threads, but we need votes to make the data useful.

Do you prefer that we also comment on our experiences to add to the potential searching user's data, or would that be considered spamming?