ghost?

BlacknRedGT

A ghost is a recording of a lap set by another player without the use of a flashback. You can download ghosts by going to the time trial section from the map, choosing a player with a ghost and then beating that ghost without using a flashback yourself.

Obviously, the easiest way to do this is to have a friend set a slow lap on a certain car/track and then find and beat that ghost.

A ghost is a recording of a lap set by another player without the use of a flashback. You can download ghosts by going to the time trial section from the map, choosing a player with a ghost and then beating that ghost without using a flashback yourself.

Obviously, the easiest way to do this is to have a friend set a slow lap on a certain car/track and then find and beat that ghost.

right, how come not everyone has a ghost available when I check the leaderboard? Is it because they used a flashback?

Hm, I also can't seem to find this option.

I went to "dirt tour", selected "time trial" from any of the locations but there's nowhere a ghost car download option to be found (on the leaderboards). Anyone got this trophy yet?

Just finished the majority of the other offline trophies. I won't bother about online play, it's not my cup of tea. But I thought this trophy might still be rather easy to pick up... . :)

wanna enlighten us? I can't find it either. Howd you do it?

I let a friend run a very slow round in one of the time trials. Then I went to the same time trial course. When you press confirm, you will see the world record holder and some "empty slots". On the empty slot select "friends" and your friend's time should appear.

You can then run against those two, while beating your friend should be easy. Finally got all offline course trophies. :)

• 3 weeks later...