Ooh, In Ya Face! Imposible!

Hwoarang

I been trying this trophie for more tan 200 matches ¡¡¡¡ boosting of course and the stupid gliched trophie never pop , i know it has to be a counter ko without the oponent getting rocked or knock out to the floor , already done like 80¡¡¡¡ CLEAN COUNTER FLASH KO¡¡¡ with all the punches, elbows , kicks , all fighters combinations , ask a looooot of people who already got the trophie and do the exact method to get it but doesnt work for me, i delete and reinstall the game data 3 times , try 2 3 5 rounds all divisions , and still nothing¡¡¡ im so angry and frustrated i dont know what to do .

Before start all online trophies i already got all the ofline trophies i dont know if this affect that trophie to pop , only need this one to get the platinum, but appears is stupid imposible to get it , i dont know what else to do .sorry if my english is no good

At the risk of sounding cliche,

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ufc-undisputed-2009/206259-fastest-way-get-online-trophies.html

This method worked the fastest for me and a buddy. I got it on mine, 3 rounds later, he got it. Just keep at it, and after 2 minutes, winner starts superman punching, and the other keeps body punching.

Edited by togusa_9890