HELP PLS Pause trick timing

The_Mighty_0ne

Hi everyone and first off i would like to thank you all for help and advice in advance

ok i know how to do the pause trick and i have done it successfully with some of the charcters but i cant for the life of me do it for El Fuerte's Hard trial 3 because it just dont work. so how did you guys, who have completed it using this method do it?

yes Lewis i have done a thorough search of youtube before even posting this thread and their is not 1 vid showing you the timing for El fuerte hard trial 3 using the pause method but their are vids of kens and alot just showing what the trial looks like when completed but not the timing USEING PAUSE METHOD which is what i asked for but if u think you have a vid that i some how missed please give me the link and i will be super greatfull thanks

yes Lewis i have done a thorough search of youtube before even posting this thread and their is not 1 vid showing you the timing for El fuerte hard trial 3 using the pause method but their are vids of kens and alot just showing what the trial looks like when completed but not the timing USEING PAUSE METHOD which is what i asked for but if u think you have a vid that i some how missed please give me the link and i will be super greatfull thanks

Heres a vid of the trial been done without the pause option. He's using a fightstick and it shows you him pressing the buttons when he completes the trial. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m3HfyZ3Ow]YouTube - El Fuerte Hard Trial Level 3 Hands and Explanation[/ame]

SKIP TO 3:10 too see the trial done!

Edited by Lewis94

• 2 weeks later...
Pause - move the stickdpad in the direction you need (ie hadouken - start with down) - unpause WHILE KEEPING DOWN HELD - pause again - hold downforward (keep holding) - unpause - pause - hold forard + punch (keep holding) - unpause - Hadouken.

The pausing and then unpausing should happen with no delay. you should repause the moment the game keeps moving again.

That's the idea.....you have to get used to the timing of pausing right after unpausing, so only 1-2 frames pass before you repause....usually you have to click pause again right at the second the unpause SOUND ends.

Got it from GameSpot Forums - Street Fighter IV - How do you do the pause trick for hard trials?

Cool trick! Will try that myself :)