Difficulty requirement?

saintdave

I’ve had a look at the various trophy guides available and couldn’t see one specifically for this but given the amount of other games requiring this kind of additional play through I was wondering if you need to complete this on a high difficulty level? I just started on easy but am reluctant to go much further unless I know for sure what’s what.

I’ve had a look at the various trophy guides available and couldn’t see one specifically for this but given the amount of other games requiring this kind of additional play through I was wondering if you need to complete this on a high difficulty level? I just started on easy but am reluctant to go much further unless I know for sure what’s what.

You can get all trophies on easy difficulty

Yuh huh. The difficulty is for pure choice and challenge. I played my first game through on normal and when i was trying to get convoys i changed it to insane (i had already beat it) because i thought it would increase the amount of convoys i got and i jumped out of a car going max speed and i died. So it does obviously get harder but it has nothing to do with trophies.