Materials for donating question.

RauCHeN ToKEN

I was wondering about the items at the end of the list that you can donate to stores (the circular ones). For example;

• Pure White Puffball
  • Hazardous Liquid
  • Mysterious Bead
  • Monster Fluid
  • Dingy Puffball

and so on..

should I use those towards the end of the game to try and get my shops to level 99 or sell them for Gald? Are there some that I need for a sidequest or are they just something a little extra that I can do what I please with? I noticed that the shops take everything but them so I don't think I will ever get a 3x multiplier on them.

Edited by RauCHeN ToKEN

• 2 weeks later...

Pure White Puffballs are at gather points in the Old Vicalle Mine and can be stolen from Grass Ribbit,

Polwigle, Grass Polwigle.

Hazardous Liquid is also found in some loot bags in the Old Vicalle Mine and can be stolen from Clukkit,

Peepit, Dusk Shade, Worm Shade.

Mysterious Bead you can steal from Shaft Skeletons.

Dingy Puffball can be stolen from GentleGnomes.

That is all i have so far. You can find some of the information in your monster book.

Edited by Lucianryu

Pure White Puffballs are at gather points in the Old Vicalle Mine and can be stolen from Grass Ribbit,

Polwigle, Grass Polwigle.

Hazardous Liquid is also found in some loot bags in the Old Vicalle Mine and can be stolen from Clukkit,

Peepit, Dusk Shade, Worm Shade.

Mysterious Bead you can steal from Shaft Skeletons.

Dingy Puffball can be stolen from GentleGnomes.

That is all i have so far. You can find some of the information in your monster book.

Thanks, but what I was asking was should I sell them or use them to get my shops to level 99. I just get the shop level trophies last night with help from them so I think I'm just going to sell them now. but thank you for your input.

There are some materials that only give 1 point for shop leveling. These are only good for selling. But the ones you're talking about are great for leveling. Since they're never a potential x2 or x3 growth, you can give them any time. Once your shops are at level 100, all materials are only good for selling.

• 2 months later...